PDA

View Full Version : Could not connect to all players???? I hate that sentence!!!

SLYTHE U UP
12-29-2006, 08:01 PM
Every time I want to play a COD3 ranked match it always takes for ever literally, forever. So I see whats wrong, I go to a player match game i go to custommatch and do whatever then i press search and all the games come up, i'll join a game that has like 16 peoplke in it, the screen says joining but then like 30 seconds later it says, could not connect with all players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really Annoys me can anybody tell me whats wrong, and if its happened to you, then tell me what to do to fix it because I really need those achievements points.

Tigersmu23
01-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Umm I think it is your router try direct connecting it to your modem and see if that helps. It is doing that because your router has a firewall on it and you cant disable it.

droptop GP
01-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Not sure what this has to do with Xbox 360 Achievements.

You should go to the Xbox.com COD3 forums and find help there, or the official COD3 forums on Activision.com.

Flobba Job
01-16-2007, 05:00 PM
the main problem is to do with port-forwarding, a mate of mine showed me how to fix it, and apart from CoD3 now i don't have any problems connecting to games, i also have less problem on CoD3 then i used to have, unfortunatly neither him nor I know how to fix it now, i'm just happy i can play all my other games and some ranked matches without problems, either way i've given up on CoD3 for now because their ranked matches system sucks

Dan Da Bass Man 380
01-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Yeh i get this same problem when i am in cod 3 games, i dnt think it is anythign to do with internet connections (wireless or wired) because i use wired and i get that message and get kicked out and my friend who uses a wireless gets the same problem

Drewdude1023
02-15-2007, 12:06 AM
port forwarding did the trick for me. I can now join basically any game of COD3.

Mr Hey
02-15-2007, 02:45 AM
it wont let my dad ever join any ranked matches, he always does player. He would have an ass-load of achievements in ranked if it let him join, hes always playing COD3 player matches.

Mr Hey
02-16-2007, 01:44 AM
How do you get ranked matches working?
Yesterday, my dad killed 30 people and one tank without getting killed or even shot once. All with the sniper...he then ran out of ammo, called an artillery strike, and was right next to the enemy tank when he called it, so he would die, get ammo, and also kill the tank. Hes really good, and I want him to get achievements.