PDA

View Full Version : A question about gamercard's Windows LiveID

Daiphyer.
06-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Hi everyone.
I KNOW THE RULES OF FORUM, so plz don't delete my topic, I'm in desperate need of help from anyone!

Last year I created my Xbox live account, and at time I didn't have a windows liveID. and i don't either know what is my password or Email.
Is there ANYWAY to get the password and Email of my gamercard ?
Thanks alot! :(

The Contender X
06-06-2009, 08:40 PM
You cant do anything really apart from trying to answer you secret question i think, And microsoft wont really do anything as you could be trying get someone elses gamertag.

Edit; Microsoft might ask you like where you live and whats your phone number etc, they might be able to tell you your email from this but tbh it's just a suggestion and am not to sure...

Daiphyer.
06-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Thanks The Contender X, Really appreciated that.
I just checked my Windows Live ID in my xbox, and there is NO password and Email. but when I try to enter one Email, it says cannot connect to xbox live, please try again.
this is getting on my nerves.

Bleeding Star
06-06-2009, 09:09 PM
dont know why it would tell you theres no password or email address

only options are to ring Microsoft or make a new tag and actually remember the details this time

Daiphyer.
06-06-2009, 09:15 PM
But I CAN enter a new Email, but it keeps telling me "Cannot connect to xbox live".

Bleeding Star
06-06-2009, 09:29 PM
is your internet all connected right, do you have the proper account to connect to xbox live?

ghosty2478
06-06-2009, 10:58 PM
just go onto msn on the web and click sign in and then click forgotten password

dakisbac
06-07-2009, 12:27 AM
What do you mean no Live ID? You NEED an ID to make a gamertag in the first place.

You can find out the email address on your account by going to Account Management in the dashboard, and then from there switch over to the computer and use the "I forgot my password" at any sign-in page. Hope you used real information

CaptainSpanner
06-07-2009, 01:15 AM
you are pretty much screwed if you dont know your email.

Daiphyer.
06-07-2009, 09:41 AM
When I click at Wndows LiveID it tells me cannot connect to xbox live (and yes my connection is fine) I think there is a problem with my profile. Cause I can access the Windows LiveID from my bro's profile.
Anyways thanks alot guys.

gamerguy69
06-07-2009, 12:31 PM
You probably created a LIVE ID with an e-mail that has now been deactivated. Since you don't know what your e-mail is, you probably never used it much to begin with. Good luck.