PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Krazie
06-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread.

Vincentdante
10-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Achieve the #1 ranking in Survival in Super Battle Trial.

Aw no not another one.

SkiNNyTp
10-11-2009, 11:38 PM
at least they dont have any "get Z rank" achievements. Even though these wil still be pretty tuff.

geneon101
10-12-2009, 03:56 AM
looking forward to the "What-If Stories Saga Complete"
hope they are well thought

Kakansho
10-12-2009, 07:03 AM
I'm thankful the list isn't as bad as Burst Limit.. looks somewhat completable.

Perhaps they've not included achievements for completion on 'Very Hard' or 'Z' difficulty - means I might stand a chance :P

Though I won't be purchasing this game (I'm glad I didn't purchase Burst Limit, either), it looks to be worth a rental. Hopefully the third game will be perfect.

looking forward to the "What-If Stories Saga Complete"
hope they are well thought

Agreed. I really hope we get to see some zany (non-canon) characters, even if we don't unlock them for use later. SSJ Raditz, anyone? :P

Married2Mary
10-13-2009, 06:36 PM
I think the achievements look challenging to a degree but challeneging to me is a good thing. IDC what the achievements are i love DBZ.

House of El
10-14-2009, 04:10 PM
they look a little hard but not to hard . i cant wait to play this game DBZ 4 life

Jaden Arbiter
10-15-2009, 03:56 PM
Jeez, can't Spike use their heads? This isn't even Tenkaichi 4 since it follows the same formula but takes away 50% of the characters from the third. The very least they could have done was make intelligent achievements, if not ones that have incentive to complete. I mean come on now, do you think I'm going to play a game that sucks for hours just to earn 10G for every story arc I beat? Ridiculous. Even when the obvious hits them they don't know any better.

watson360d
10-15-2009, 09:41 PM
The achievements dont look that difficult in my opinion. The only hard ones are ofcourse the online tournament and if the secret ones are collect all the stars available or complete the hardest difficulty with z ranks. The other ones just take time.
I'd imagine that once you beat the game you'll have unlocked everything to complete most of the other achievements, so i cant see it taking more than a couple of days casual playing to get 700gs
Im also gutted that its tenkaichi style and not budokai, but looking forward to the what if's

SkiNNyTp
10-17-2009, 12:20 PM
i suppose the only thing we can do is wait and see. I would like to see some extremely easy achieves, but I also would like a challenge. All the DBZ games are very similar so if you played burst limit or ANY on PS2 than you should have enough experience to ace this game no matter what the achieves are.

The Extreme Icon
10-21-2009, 12:48 AM
Jeez, can't Spike use their heads? This isn't even Tenkaichi 4 since it follows the same formula but takes away 50% of the characters from the third. The very least they could have done was make intelligent achievements, if not ones that have incentive to complete. I mean come on now, do you think I'm going to play a game that sucks for hours just to earn 10G for every story arc I beat? Ridiculous. Even when the obvious hits them they don't know any better.

How can you say it sucks if you haven't played it yet?

T-Hybrid
10-25-2009, 09:31 PM
I mean come on now, do you think I'm going to play a game that sucks for hours just to earn 10G for every story arc I beat? Ridiculous.
Not as riddiculous as forcing yourself to play through a game you can't stand just for Gamerscore.

DarkZero
10-27-2009, 03:04 AM

lol they haven't revealed all of the characters yet and they sure as hell didn't when you made this post.

I SaMsTeR I
11-13-2009, 04:28 AM
For the secret achievements, for the main site, you guys can snatch some of the tiles I've been getting, and been uploading to the Rooster Teeth (Achievement Hunter) website, since I think I'm the only one at the site that actually got the game, and has done anything for it regarding to the game, so check it out. http://roosterteeth.com/games/dragonballragingblast/

The Extreme Icon
11-13-2009, 01:48 PM
For the secret achievements, for the main site, you guys can snatch some of the tiles I've been getting, and been uploading to the Rooster Teeth (Achievement Hunter) website, since I think I'm the only one at the site that actually got the game, and has done anything for it regarding to the game, so check it out. http://roosterteeth.com/games/dragonballragingblast/

You should post them on here too;)

I SaMsTeR I
11-13-2009, 09:47 PM
If I knew how to, I would. :P

The Extreme Icon
11-14-2009, 01:10 AM
I've just started a Guide, so if anyone can help me with it please let me know.

PhantomHunter
02-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Easier achievement is Bardock saga, god... so stupid