PDA

View Full Version : The dam

sdchargers21
12-30-2006, 02:19 AM
can anyone please tell me how to get past the part where i have to kill that one chick but whenever i go up the stairs it says mission failed.
Will someone please help. Thanks

chaos bz
12-30-2006, 03:29 AM
Cover your team mate while he hacks the upstairs door, once he tells you to go up there don't shoot her, go around the glass room where she is at and you will see a door, your team mate should open it go in and blast away. ;)

sdchargers21
12-30-2006, 07:20 AM
i did that but whenever i start up the stairs it always says you failed to kill irene. Thanks!

formula400
12-31-2006, 01:10 AM
stay down there coving them for a long time until they say go, then you should do it,:uzi:

GWeeDO2oo1
01-01-2007, 05:42 AM
You have to stay an cover for a bit, I ran into the same problem. If you think there are no more enemies, start to move out from under the walkway above you. Either Jung will tell you to go after her, or you will trigger more terrorists. Just don't go up until you hear your team tell you to.

coverfire911
01-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Dont listen to these guys, theres a much easier way. Once youve completed clearing the room, dont go over to the computer, but half way up the stairs. Throw smokes infront of the glass panel , and run past. This stops Irena seeing you and escaping. You get a checkpoint when you get to the door on the other side. Reload last checkpoint, and the door will be open. Kinda cheating, but i had that problem for ages, and this avoids the firefight aswell.