Saw 2

scoobydiesel

anyone see it?

i watched it the other night, very good film i loved the story telling and the cast, the guy who plays jigsaw is creepy.

cast wasnt famous (or too famous i guess whatever) but they played there roles well.

deaths where pretty sweet some you knew to easy some kinda slow and lame. but others like holy shit....

love the ending of the movie but i dont wanna spoile it

over all it was a sweet flick dunno if it was a horror really, i did jump or like go ouch at the...needles.

i also gfot freaked but didnt move at the bathroom...with the bathtub....

sorry if that was to detailed of spoilers.

anyways better film then the first and set up a good angle.

anyone else see and enjoy this film?

i was going to talk about saw 3 but didnt really wanna spoile saw 2 just in case...but eeeh shouold be cool wonder if jigsaw will make it into the first half hour of saw 3 or if he is totaly dead.

the cube series was ok i liekd the first but never finsihed 2 and i dont think i seen the 3rd(wasnt it jsut called hyper cube or some crap) i might be wrong on that whole thing....

• 7 years later...
its a nice movie , you might have seen the fifth sequel as well till date

Yeah I saw the last one a few years back. I remember when they were releasing these things every year...but I think either the franchise lost popularity or they ran out of ideas so they cut it off at Saw: The Final Chapter (or when I saw it, they just called it "SAW 3D").

Yes, I know this was bumped by a spambot.

Yeah I saw the last one a few years back. I remember when they were releasing these things every year...but I think either the franchise lost popularity or they ran out of ideas so they cut it off at Saw: The Final Chapter (or when I saw it, they just called it "SAW 3D").

It's a shame, too. The first two movies were really great and even the third and fourth movies were okay for what they were, but then they just went off a fucking cliff at the fifth one. I didn't even bother seeing the last two. I just read summaries on Wikipedia and felt like it was for the best that I never see them.

• 3 months later...

After Saw III, they were beating a dead horse. It is rated the highest and I believe it has grossed the most as well. And now?...

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/58024/lionsgate-remaking-saw

Just read that. So they're going to go to Freddy/Jason route and keep making them until people are sick and tired of it. Not like people aren't sick and tired of it already.