PDA

View Full Version : The Most Annoying Glitch Ever - Game Ruiner.

CashlessGecko
06-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Yeah, right so as the title says, i've become victim of a unbelievabley annoying glitch.

Just finished the amateur tour, which took a good few days to do. So i'm on the Pro Tour, all of a sudden, there's a guy with no name, around the same rank as me. His name is just black with his national flag, no idea what one it is. And whenever i play him in a competition, as there is nothing to load as it's blank, my Xbox crashes.

ALSO, it says my rank is 146. But looking at the ranks, there is already someone there in number 146. And when i win tournaments my rank doesn't move at all. Has anyone else encountered anything like this? And if so please tell me there's a way to avoid having to do it ALL again?

bjh_27
06-08-2009, 12:58 AM
that sounds awful, i have found 3 or 4 bugs in this game and it is really annoying

i had something similar to you, but it may be by design...when I hit #1 in the world and got to the davis cup final i played myself...very odd

morrillo vs morrillo - surely this is a fault?? very odd

sorry i cannot help you though :(

CashlessGecko
06-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Yeah there has been quite a few bugs and glitches that people have found.

I want to get to Number 1 in Pro, but after spending all that time for it to stop working like it has, I'm not sure i can will myself to spend all that time on it.

Out of curiosity, what other glitches have people encountered whilst playing this game? apart from the 2 mentioned in this thread.

There's been people randomly changing clothes, appearance, play style etc. achievements not unlocking. Any others?

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Something similar happened to me and my game crashed, i was about to play them in a tournament - they had a black square as a name and no national flag i think and as it was loading the game crashed, i reloaded and didn't play the tournament but played a mini-game instead and after that i moved up three places in the Pro ranks to #146. Haven't played a tournament since, about to do so now...

DONK
06-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Something similar happened to me and my game crashed, i was about to play them in a tournament - they had a black square as a name and no national flag i think and as it was loading the game crashed, i reloaded and didn't play the tournament but played a mini-game instead and after that i moved up three places in the Pro ranks to #146. Haven't played a tournament since, about to do so now...
This is interesting, as the same thing has happened to me. I was doing mini games then suddenly went from 148 - 146 now when i play tournaments I don't rank up. I have won about 4 singles/doubles with no luck. I even rested for a complete season in the hope I would drop down the rankings but even that didn't work, just completely stuck at rank 146. Gutted.

rudeboyMACKA
06-08-2009, 05:44 PM
ive had that 1 were u end up as a totaly different player in WT mode. god knows were he comes from cus i never created him. its happened about half dozen times now.

WEIRD.

izeta
06-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Same here!!!!
locked at 100 in Pro
Oh GOD........20 Hours.......

Davey G
06-09-2009, 06:09 PM
I have had that too.

Has anyone had a glitch where you play an online game and after you have won/lost a point you get cut scene showing how the point was won, then you go back to the game and the other player has already started the next point or in my case i was 30-0 down!!!!!

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Haven't checked yet if mines jammed, because i refuse to save when i lose a doubles match because my team mate is a retard like he's trying to cost me the match by refusing to hit smash shots, doing gentle shots and missing shots that miss him by a foot when he's stood still.

Can you turn the replays off because it ends up more than doubling the match time as i win the points within three of my shots.

Jimbo76
06-10-2009, 08:24 AM
Whenever i play online, go back to play the world tour my characters appearance and clothes have changed. very strange.

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Exactly the same has happened to me then i try to play a tournament and come up against someone with no name from Algeria and the game crashes. I know several other people have this problem which has ruined my World Tour game, hopefully there will soon be a patch to fix this else i can't really se myself going back and playing through amateur again.
Let me guess your game crashes in a tournament when you play someone without a name and this flag:
http://www.intervalsignals.net/flags/algeria.gif

JB x360a
06-11-2009, 11:27 AM
I have reached number 1 in the amatuer tour and no achievement and i have not turned pro, is there something else i need to do or is it just another glitch???

CashlessGecko
06-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Exactly the same has happened to me then i try to play a tournament and come up against someone with no name from Algeria and the game crashes. I know several other people have this problem which has ruined my World Tour game, hopefully there will soon be a patch to fix this else i can't really se myself going back and playing through amateur again.
Let me guess your game crashes in a tournament when you play someone without a name and this flag:
http://www.intervalsignals.net/flags/algeria.gif

Nailed it Dead On. Exactly what happens.

CashlessGecko
06-11-2009, 11:56 AM
I have reached number 1 in the amatuer tour and no achievement and i have not turned pro, is there something else i need to do or is it just another glitch???

You need to play a tournament as number 1. That should unlock the achievement.

elfobuono
06-22-2009, 11:44 AM
Same problem also for me...
146 position and nothing to do to change it.
I haven't play against alegrian player without name, but i've unlock a lot of advanced style and have no time to restart world tour....

bakum4tsu
06-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Now you just have to wait for them to resolve this problem. I got no rush because of this so Im playing a bit here and there and playing other games too.