Glitchy as all get up...but we had some simple fixes

big red marino

I am sure I am not the only one to hit glitches in this game...but here are some and most can be fixed by loading the last checkpoint.

My friend had completed the game and I had gotten halfway through Boomtown, when we decided to do online CO-OP on INSANE. I Hosted using the INSANE cheat. When we started he already had 18 collectibles and I had 2. It took about 7 hours to complete, but he new where he was going. Since I needed most of the collectibles I was the only one that picked them up during our play. When I picked up the ones he was missing he got the EMBLEMATIC achievement and we had no problems with any other achievements glitching on us...However:

In Boomtown when you get to the end of the level and you have to pull the three levers to blow up the big silo you are on…My buddy pulled two levers and I pulled one. We got the achievements and no explosion…So we reloaded the checkpoint and I pulled all the levers…explosion went off and we continued onto the next level.

During the fight with Dayden…I went upstairs to get the No.12 collectible from the list, while my co-op partner was keeping her busy. Well she jumped upstairs right in front of me and just sat there with her back to me. So I off course unloaded like two or three clips into here and the battle was over…of course this worked in our favor.

While taking an elevator up towards the PSI Complex towards the end of the game. The elevator stopped my partner got off and I fell through the elevator floor. I of course died but the respawned on the bottom level. Typically when you partner gets to far ahead, you will respawn next the them. In this case we had to reload the checkpoint…thankfully it saved as we were going up the elevator…Anyway, it reloaded with both of us next to each other upstairs outside the elevator door.

Comments:

For some reason the game seemed to pay more attention to me. We would be right next to each other and one of the jumper sniper guys would jump down kill me and take off never bothering him. Also the insane level of difficulty would hardly effect him – he could stand in a fire fight with no cover.

Lots of the enemies glitch into a running into walls and in circles or they get stuck running into waist high blockades…another glitch that worked to our advantage.

I typically have a fear driving sequences in games like this on INSANE difficulties as I almost have to start them over several time…like the ones from Resident Evil (PRO) and Gears (INSANE). Anyway, The last driving sequence is the only one you actually might take damage. The camera angle is this game is horrible for driving.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...