PDA

View Full Version : Coronation

jomacho
06-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Has anyone unlocked it? Has anyone tried to do king of players for the 3rd time?

Shy Knee
06-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Done it 3 times. It just goes back to Duke again and still no achievement.

bjh_27
06-08-2009, 09:29 PM
that sucks.
3 guys on mygamercard have 1000gs so unless they hacked this achieve maybe we need to ask them!!!???

jomacho
06-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Yeah, weird. Might as well ask them which medals are needed for gold medalist.

Shy Knee
06-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Yeah, weird. Might as well ask them which medals are needed for gold medalist.

No point since they are gamesavers, just look at the dates they achieved them. 1000 points in one day, I don't think so. Total losers in my opinion :mad:. Also some of them have achieved the online achievements while offline, sort it out M$.

bjh_27
06-10-2009, 04:19 PM
No point since they are gamesavers, just look at the dates they achieved them. 1000 points in one day, I don't think so. Total losers in my opinion :mad:. Also some of them have achieved the online achievements while offline, sort it out M$.

good point...how pointless
not really an achievement if you haven't achieved anything...hope m$ come through with their threats on gamesavers!

wozza7
06-11-2009, 12:09 PM
i have also won it n no achievement,
is it glitched
is there sumin else u hav to do to get it
is it an actual achievement cos no ones got it n it has not been confirmed

Jimbo76
06-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Why spend 40 quid on a game just to cheat/gamesave to unlock tricky achievements. theres no better feeling unlocking that elusive achievement that you have been plugging away at. ms should weed out and ban these idiots.

Penny1124
07-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Done it 3 times. It just goes back to Duke again and still no achievement.
I was thinking gonna try it, lucky I saw this.
Thanks for save my time man! :)

I hope SEGA will fix it soon.
but that gold medals achievements is still a joke...

Yellow_Dragon
07-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Anyone know if this has been fixed yet?

LLC2003
07-09-2009, 10:56 AM
I'm really anxious to buy but only is full 1000/1000 is achievable - has anyone had any joy contacting Sega?

mott1993
07-09-2009, 12:34 PM
How do I unlock King?
Every time I win the KoP (no achievement) I get Duke?

HeatGuyStu
07-10-2009, 10:44 AM
That's very strange...not heard that one before...i got King first time after unlocking Duke...did nothing special just kept my number 1 ranking if that has anything to do with it...?

Boostme
07-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Just did 3 KoP, on the last one, i did it without the patch, and still no Coronation achievement. this achievenment is 100% glitched.

Jimbo76
07-11-2009, 06:26 PM
That's very strange...not heard that one before...i got King first time after unlocking Duke...did nothing special just kept my number 1 ranking if that has anything to do with it...?
Same here. when i unlocked Duke, i just rested until the next king of tournaments, won it and unlocked King no problems. any word on the fix yet? because you unlock coronation by winning this tournament right?

HeatGuyStu
07-12-2009, 09:15 AM
Same here. when i unlocked Duke, i just rested until the next king of tournaments, won it and unlocked King no problems. any word on the fix yet? because you unlock coronation by winning this tournament right?

Well I won every tournament in the same year (the highest ranking one if 2 on the same week) KoP for the third time and no achievement and now want to KILL. My player also now has an unhealthy addicition to energy drinks AS DO I. :uzi:

AOSKINS
07-13-2009, 01:55 AM
Same problem, won KoK tourney, got the cheevy for unlocking the character, but not for the tourney?

supadryz
07-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Has anyone attempted to do the female tour. might work

mark23
07-18-2009, 06:02 PM
Has anyone attempted to do the female tour. might work

I am doing 1 right as i speak but i not banking on the fact a female tour might unlock on its own as i'm pretty certain that a few people who don't visit sites like this will already have done this, no i am banking on the fact that i've already done a male tour & that completing a female tour might unlock it as theirs a very slim chance anybody will have done that. I am currently 30 in the world in the pro tour so it should'nt be that long before i find out if it works or not.

supadryz
07-18-2009, 07:04 PM
I am doing 1 right as i speak but i not banking on the fact a female tour might unlock on its own as i'm pretty certain that a few people who don't visit sites like this will already have done this, no i am banking on the fact that i've already done a male tour & that completing a female tour might unlock it as theirs a very slim chance anybody will have done that. I am currently 30 in the world in the pro tour so it should'nt be that long before i find out if it works or not.

I have just started 1 myself, i need to go through world tour again due to missing Access all Areas. You will have to let us know how you get on. Also doing the female tour as it will be easier to boost for the Gold Medalist Achievement.

mark23
07-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Ok i finally got round to completing my womens tour earlier & won the King of Players tourny but once again no Coronation achievement officially comfirming that the only way this will ever unlock is if Sega get off their lazy fat arses & release the fucking patch we have been promised.

bjh_27
07-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Ok i finally got round to completing my womens tour earlier & won the King of Players tourny but once again no Coronation achievement officially comfirming that the only way this will ever unlock is if Sega get off their lazy fat arses & release the fucking patch we have been promised.

i agree, but i wont hold my breath

i am still waiting for codemasters to patch GRID for the 'drive em all' cheevo...i will be playing xbox 720 before they patch that

AOSKINS
07-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Thanks for trying, I didnt have the patience to try, man I hate SEGA right now!

They were on a roll too, I loved SEGA Superstars Tennis & Viking, but what the eff is this shit!

SirCarlox1511
07-20-2009, 12:58 AM
Same glitch for me.

I have 47/50 achs in this game, but the Coronation ach, dammit.