PDA

View Full Version : Two Broken game checklist

smacd
06-08-2009, 07:18 PM
I have two broken checklists. It was showing up properly in my checklists with my percentages, but when I go into the game itself, none of the achievements were checked off. Clicking any of them and "saving" gives the following errors:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 192 and userID = 109469' at line 3You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE gameID = 194 and userID = 109469' at line 3I've disabled and re-enabled, as well as going back through the list of games to get to the page and re-enabling from there. Still wont work properly.

The games are:
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Worms

(I tried all my other games, they seem to be working properly)

maddmaxx46
06-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Have you tried actually deleting them? Click on my checklists and click the red X next to the broken game checklist if you haven't tried that.

The Pants Party
06-08-2009, 08:01 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91779

maddmaxx is correct, you need to fully DELETE the list then re-enable it. Simply disabling it doesn't work for some reason.

smacd
06-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Eh. that worked. I knew about the issues if the list was updated, but I couldn't figure out what was going on here. Thought I did the same thing to fix that issue. Ah well.

:locked