PDA

View Full Version : Sand to Stone question.

sirmix69
06-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Do you need to have the zone unlocked to do the Achievement? Like, I have them both unlocked, but my friends dont have the Redrock bluffs unlocked yet. Can they still drive with me and get the achievement?

BuddhaMD
06-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Yes they can. it is not necesssary to have the zones unlocked for the 'chieve to be obtained. they are slighty glitchy tho'. it took me 4 attempts to get the reef to bluffs one & 2 attempts to get the flats to ridge one.

swordoflife
06-08-2009, 11:16 PM
To be safe you should have the region you are coming from and going to unlock but you can cross through regions you havent unlocked

Pure Efficiency
06-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Yes they can. it is not necesssary to have the zones unlocked for the 'chieve to be obtained. they are slighty glitchy tho'. it took me 4 attempts to get the reef to bluffs one & 2 attempts to get the flats to ridge one.
That works? I'm going to try it for the last one...

Kologa
06-09-2009, 12:25 AM
No you do not need either zones unlocked. Just be sure to dock at the first camp you need and the second then you will get the achievement. I went from white flats which i did not have unlocked to pinwheel and got it first try. Happy road trip

Pure Efficiency
06-09-2009, 05:20 AM
No you do not need either zones unlocked. Just be sure to dock at the first camp you need and the second then you will get the achievement. I went from white flats which i did not have unlocked to pinwheel and got it first try. Happy road trip
Sweet thanks! Sounds like a nice easy achievement.