PDA

View Full Version : Invincibility

SkilledJR
12-30-2006, 04:37 PM
On another site this is Listed,

On Episode IV Chapter 4 in Free Play Mode use 3CPO to unlock the first door, then use someone who has force powers to put together the fridge in the room. The Fridge will open and a Super Red Power Block will pop out, allowing you to buy Invincibility in the Cantina for 900,000 studs.

Does anyone know of this to be true and will this help get the Undefeated Achievements of each level?

Spartan
12-30-2006, 05:17 PM
On another site this is Listed,

On Episode IV Chapter 4 in Free Play Mode use 3CPO to unlock the first door, then use someone who has force powers to put together the fridge in the room. The Fridge will open and a Super Red Power Block will pop out, allowing you to buy Invincibility in the Cantina for 900,000 studs.

Does anyone know of this to be true and will this help get the Undefeated Achievements of each level?

To get the undefeated achievements, you can't have any extras turned on. So sorry to say, but you can't use invincibility.

Heart Braden
12-30-2006, 07:47 PM
It will help with all of the other achievements, but not the undefeated ones. I learned that the hard way...

Volucer
12-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Although the ghost characters help in all the "on foot" levels at getting the achievements

SkilledJR
12-31-2006, 12:03 AM
Thank You Spartano117 , Heart Braden and Volucer for the help. I just need to know before I got into the game. Guess I'll have to tough it out.