PDA

View Full Version : Bionic Commando Ad (New theme)

Parkerktm
06-09-2009, 04:45 AM
I have not really expressed any of my opinions on a lot of the stuff the site has been doing lately but I just wanted to say that the newest addition with the Bionic Commando Ad on the main page is awesome.

Not just because it's Bionic Commando (which I know nothing about) but it adds a certain and different theme to the site instead of the plain green, plus it's a good way for the site to generate money.

Overall, I think it's one of the better advertising decisions you guys have made compared to the annoying drop downs, pop outs, etc.

I think it would be even cooler if you guys could make it so your advertising a new game (current release or future release) every week, so it's changing the theme of the main page every so often and the site gets to capitalize with some income, as it's already doing;).

For Example....

This week would be Bionic Commando
Next week - Prototype
Week After- Guitar Hero Smash Hits
following week - NCAA Football 10

--------------

Great Idea and Great Execution on it so far! Let me know what you guys think about this.

Jappe XBA
06-09-2009, 05:26 AM
Yeah I noticed it too and think it is cool. And your idea that the game would change every week would be awesome too :P If it only can be done...

Gackt
06-14-2009, 01:53 PM
I like it too

Looks quite nice :)

Itsbrown4606
06-14-2009, 03:59 PM
*scratches head*

*has Adblock*

kaleido42
06-14-2009, 08:06 PM
That's a wonderful idea but I don't think they have the time to keep all of that updated on a regular basis. I think once a month would be better/easier and then they could just do big name titles. You also have to remember that they can only do that if the company gives them permission which obviously everyone wouldn't.

Parkerktm
06-17-2009, 03:59 AM
Yea every month would be better then every week.

I understand what you mean about them getting permission, which obviously I'm sure they will, but what company would not want to advertise on such a big gaming site such as this one. IMO that's foolish, especially for a small price.