PDA

View Full Version : Garbage

Nooza
06-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Just letting any one who is considering getting this game. even just for the gamerscore, this is without a doubt the worst game i have ever played in my entire gaming career and ive played some really crappy games. i would never, EVER, recommend this game.

Glowin Smurff
06-09-2009, 06:35 PM
everyone has their opinion.

this is not the worst game ever either.

Rtype Delta
07-12-2009, 11:42 PM
This isn't the worst game ever, but it isn't a great game. I love the Simpsons which is why I bought it, but this game has the quality of an early playstation 2 game. It had some humorous moments, but a lot of the game felt like grinding. Oh well, it had one or two fun moments. Besides, Matt Groening's character near the end of the game apologized that the game was bad.

WeapDog
07-13-2009, 07:16 AM
Just letting any one who is considering getting this game. even just for the gamerscore, this is without a doubt the worst game i have ever played in my entire gaming career and ive played some really crappy games. i would never, EVER, recommend this game.

i notice that you have the 1000 for it... cant have been that bad

if i hated a game as much as you seem to hate this one i wouldnt continue playing, so by making this thread i feel you may as well be proclaiming ~ "im an idiot, i hate this game so much but im going to play it anyway"

i for one bought it the other day, and i think its a fine game.

that is all...

Owen H Brown
07-13-2009, 01:39 PM
Firstly I would like to say that is totally stupid to say things like "everybody has an opinion" or "that's your opinion". Why does anyone see the need to say this? It's like reminding everyone that the sky is blue.

Anyway my main criticism is aimed at Nooza. Look: if you want to come on here and openly rubbish a game, then you'd be far more helpful in going into some detail as to WHY it is so bad. If you make a point, back it up with some reasoning. It's only fair.

Everybody has an opinion, but you might as well go a bit deeper while you're at it.

Rtype Delta
07-15-2009, 04:59 PM
After finishing the game I have to say that overall, the game wasn't that bad

Owen H Brown
07-15-2009, 11:38 PM
I competed the game the other day and overall it was fun but grating enough for me to be hesitan to go back for missed achievements such as the time trials.

Even though he/she hated the gae, the OP STILL went back for every achievement. I l love achievements as much as the next poster, but not enough for force myself through the pain of enduring more of a game that I hate with enough fire to post on a fourm.

Jonvier666
07-20-2009, 09:50 PM
it's a good game.

jds515
07-20-2009, 10:50 PM
i thought this game would have been a lot better, but it is far from the worst. i'd suggest a rental only to anyone interested in playing this game though

irishoh
07-30-2009, 10:16 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/dawson_cries.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3156)

jds515
08-05-2009, 03:33 PM
lol, irishoh.

this game isn't the worst ever, but it is trash. and the fact that i wasted 5hrs in this game and then my save file magically corrupted makes me hate this pos even more. it's boring tripe. EA will rue the day they published this game!

el_pieablo
09-14-2009, 12:30 PM
Its not the worst game ever made but its by far from one of the best. I would say that its average. Definate rental.

Novasark
12-25-2009, 11:24 PM
No, not the worse game but it is far more difficult than advertised and therefore frustrating.

phenominality
02-01-2010, 12:11 AM
You are very fortunate if this is the worst game you've ever played.