PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Picker Help!

mark23
06-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Ok heres the thing i've been playing Avalance level 8 on world tour for about a half hour & been trying to get the chievo Cherry Picker but the problem is no matter what i do i only ever seem to get 1 pair of cherrys & thats it & i've tried other levels but their are none on them. Has anyone else got this problem or is it just another glitch to add to this games growing collection.

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-09-2009, 06:36 PM
You do it on menu-play-games.

mark23
06-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Oh okay i thought it could only be done in world tour as it says so in the secret acheivements thread.

XBOX ISAAC82
06-10-2009, 01:14 AM
Ok heres the thing i've been playing Avalance level 8 on world tour for about a half hour & been trying to get the chievo Cherry Picker but the problem is no matter what i do i only ever seem to get 1 pair of cherrys & thats it & i've tried other levels but their are none on them. Has anyone else got this problem or is it just another glitch to add to this games growing collection.

As far as I know only the Ham and Eggs "Bowl a Turkey on level 6 or above of Pin Crusher" secret achievement has to be done in World Tour. The rest can be done in 'Play' Mode and some are actually only possible in 'Play' mode like this one.

Cherry Picker can take quite a while. Well it did for until I made an effort to collect every piece of fruit I could as it adds time to the clock. There are waves of fruit and tennis balls before you get a break with just loads of fruit on their own and this is where you need to add as much time you possible can. You only get 5-7 Cherries max in the first wave and their quite hard to get at times due to the tennis balls so you even only about 3 or 4 at this point. In the second wave I have had as many as 8-9 appear but they can be moving impossibly fast or hidden behind tennis balls until the last second. If your getting about 40,000 points + you should be getting close.