PDA

View Full Version : Glitched Achievement?

TPA bsatchmo
12-30-2006, 09:56 PM
I was playing the first Polish mission and when i finished it i got battlefield scavenger but my friend had done the whole thing and never got that achievement for completing this mission

anyone have this glitch...not that im complaining

singingbush
12-30-2006, 10:24 PM
I was playing the first Polish mission and when i finished it i got battlefield scavenger but my friend had done the whole thing and never got that achievement for completing this mission

anyone have this glitch...not that im complaining

Did he use German weapons only?

Battlefield Scavenger
Complete a mission by firing only German weapons. Melee attacks don't count.

TPA bsatchmo
12-30-2006, 10:44 PM
we both used a polish tank for the mission and i got the german weapon achievement for some strange reason

phatspade
12-31-2006, 12:44 PM
that seems a little odd since you are in the tank the whole mission. i got the immunity achievement last night playing that same mission. i'm wondering if it was coded wrong. meaning the game may think the polish are not an allied army.

chez88
01-01-2007, 12:18 PM
did you use the polish tank machine gun....i'm just thinking it might of been that.

Chez88

Clayj
01-08-2007, 11:57 PM

anyone have this glitch...not that im complainingSame thing happened to me. I ain't complaining.

Secret Turtle
01-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Here's my thought. You use a Sherman Tank which isn't Polish by craft... so maybe they gave it to you for that reason? It just happened to me as well btw.