PDA

View Full Version : Missing weeks?

jackanape
06-10-2009, 11:34 AM
I don't know if I'm just stupid (no comments please ;)) or if I'm missing something obvious due to the fact my copy didn't come with an instruction manual.

Basically, I want to know if some events take up two weeks worth of time? Whenever I do a tournament then I move forward to the next week - no problem. But sometimes when I do some training at the academy or one of the mini game events it will move me forward two weeks. This happens more often if I'm on the third week of the current calendar page, and it will then move me onto the first week of the next page rather than the last week of the original page.

However, I will sometimes do training and I will just move to the next week as normal. So what is the deal?

It is frustrating as it has caused me to miss some events out and cost me ranking places. Does this happen to everyone or is it just a glitch affecting me? Or is it meant to happen?

mark23
06-10-2009, 11:48 AM
No your not stupid mate as this has happenned to me a few times too & has cost me ranking places & missed me tournaments because of it. As far as i know the only thing that should take 2 weeks is the 2 week vacation & nothing else but the games so buggy that its probley another glitch, also this happened alot in my amatuer career but has rarely happened in my pro carrer.

jackanape
06-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Well that's good to know. That it does make planning out when to do a tourney and when to train a bit of a nightmare. The one that really pissed me off was when I did the Priate game to unlock some fancy dress clothing and then it skipped me past the charity event I needed it for.

Arrrrrrrrrgh!

Still, I should be getting to number one soon and I'm trying to be careful. What would have been nice is the ability to switch off the autosave and have a manual save option instead.

bjh_27
06-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Well that's good to know. That it does make planning out when to do a tourney and when to train a bit of a nightmare. The one that really pissed me off was when I did the Priate game to unlock some fancy dress clothing and then it skipped me past the charity event I needed it for.

Arrrrrrrrrgh!

Still, I should be getting to number one soon and I'm trying to be careful. What would have been nice is the ability to switch off the autosave and have a manual save option instead.

happened to me also, thought i was going mad!!! another bug they need to fix...

about the autosave...you can turn it off in options then when you need to save turn it back on (you dont lose progress when you back out of world tour) then go back into world tour and just drink a powerdrink or enter and exit the academy and it will save for you