PDA

View Full Version : What the **** has happened?

Louis BCFC1875
06-10-2009, 04:12 PM
I went into World Tour to have a couple ranked matches, played these Rankes matches and then i went into te Academy to improve my players skill, when i started a challenge, my player was different than he should be (Different skin, hair, clothes, etc..), anyway, i thought nothing of it until i entered my next tournament, my player is still looking like he was when i went to the Academy,

what's happened here?, is there anyway i can change my character back?

Note: When i go Home > Gear > my character is how he should be, but when i play a match, he's different.

Thanks.

Louis BCFC1875
06-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Bump..........

XBOX ISAAC82
06-10-2009, 04:48 PM
What game is that of Furgie going crazy? Looks like he's having a fit. He's such a retard.

Louis BCFC1875
06-10-2009, 04:59 PM
What game is that of Furgie going crazy? Looks like he's having a fit. He's such a retard.

Maybe against Arsenal, but forget that, i just had a Tourey and my guy is normal, also, can i change the difficulty of this game?

Jimbo76
06-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Dont worry about it. does exactly the same to me. play a ranked match, go back to world tour, and my player has different clothes etc. just re start the game and he will be back to normal. the patch should sort this out.