PDA

View Full Version : Axe Argonian

Tanogra
06-10-2009, 08:46 PM
He is ineligible for the Too Human 1000 GS, on account he asked me to duplicate the 7 piece armor, and I jumped in his game once, and said, finally my duplicating buddy you are here! He realized it was me, and kicked me from the game. He doesn't deserve to be #1 on the leaderboards. I am being whiny, and I understand this lol. But, for everyone's record Im pretty sure that I was the first in the US to get 1k in Too Human. I also understand I need 100 posts first in order for this to be legible. Oh well, as long as Axe Argonian gets removed I'm happy.

The Pants Party
06-10-2009, 09:13 PM
So you're saying because you helped him get the achievement, he should be removed? Or are you saying you never duplicated it because he kicked you out of the game?

Regardless, there is nothing against either one of those situations, so I'm not quite sure why exactly you're asking he be removed.

AOS Puck
06-10-2009, 09:32 PM
I think what the OP is saying is that Axe guy wanted him to dupe armor so he can get the achievement. Once Axe realized the OP was from here, he booted him out of the game. My guess is that the OP believes the dupe trick is illegal and thus Axe shouldn't be on any site leader boards.

The Pants Party
06-11-2009, 01:45 AM
Hm. Well at any rate, it isn't illegal and his Too Human completion is fine, so... yeah. :locked