PDA

View Full Version : A quick question about 1vs100.

SasileUchiha92
06-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Can you play 1vs100 on an account that is the age in under 18?

I'm 16and1/2 and I want to play, but I haven't tried yet. The time I'm going to try is Friday, but I wanted to know if I shouldn't even bother since i'm under 18.

PMILL69
06-11-2009, 01:02 AM
i cant see why there would be a problem

SasileUchiha92
06-11-2009, 01:06 AM
i cant see why there would be a problem
Since accounts than are under 18 can't download videos and demos for M-rated or unrated games, I thought it might be a problem.

Hitchman
06-11-2009, 01:22 AM
all i know is that you cant win prizes unless your 18.

PMILL69
06-11-2009, 01:23 AM
if it is a problem just change your age i bet there are 9 year old kids playing that game just because they lied about there age

georgiandben
06-11-2009, 01:24 AM
It's rated T not M I'm pretty sure.

GhOsT SLaYeR
06-11-2009, 01:25 AM
yup! ^ of coarse there is... my account says im 30 something when im 17, oh and a 1/2 ;)

gamerguy69
06-11-2009, 02:22 AM

There are no prizes in the beta currently ongoing. You do, however, earn sweepstakes entries for each correct answer. Not sure when those limited number of prizes will be awarded -- sometime after the beta, but your odds of winning any of those aren't as good as an Xbox LIVE Arcade download that will ultimately be awarded during the regular 1 vs 100 games.

SasileUchiha92
06-11-2009, 02:36 AM
There are no prizes in the beta currently ongoing. You do, however, earn sweepstakes entries for each correct answer. Not sure when those limited number of prizes will be awarded -- sometime after the beta, but your odds of winning any of those aren't as good as an Xbox LIVE Arcade download that will ultimately be awarded during the regular 1 vs 100 games.
A guy on my friends list sent a message to all friends about how he won 800 mircosoft points in 1vs100. I messaged him about how I thought there were no prices and he said that the special games on Friday and Saturday night award prices.

CyanideBreathMint
06-11-2009, 04:26 AM
I'm pretty sure it's a family game, so you should be fine to play it.

kaleido42
06-11-2009, 04:36 AM
A guy on my friends list sent a message to all friends about how he won 800 mircosoft points in 1vs100. I messaged him about how I thought there were no prices and he said that the special games on Friday and Saturday night award prices.

He sir is among the other *000 people who think that they can actually win prizes :p. I've been playing the demo for quite a while (Canadians got it early) and I've read into all the rules on xbox.cim, etc. Anyone can play in the crowd. Anyone can play in the mob if they have their (in game) privacy settings set accordingly. Only people 18 or over can claim prizes. Only people 18 or over can be the one. That should cover everything.

KillTheft_Echo
06-11-2009, 05:23 PM
You can play in the mob or the crowd at any age, but you just can't be the 'One" and win prizes if your unless your 18.

gamerguy69
06-11-2009, 05:32 PM
You can play in the mob or the crowd at any age, but you just can't be the 'One" and win prizes if your unless your 18.

I believe MOB members and some top scorers in the crowd can win prizes as well when the official gameplay launches.

These Extended Play sessions that have been going on during the week are just fast paced General Knowledge rounds. There ISN'T a 1. There ISN'T a Mob. You gain points and sweepstakes entries. How well you do here is just one of the deciding factors that could place you in contention for being The One.

Brutalsleeper
07-18-2009, 11:01 AM
I've been playing 1vs100 a bit now and i want to win the prizes but because me and my son use the same account im not sure what age i put in.i just want to know if there's a way of checking what age you put into the account and if there is any way to change details.

Quiksilvaguy24
07-18-2009, 06:18 PM
How do you actually get in the Mob of 100?? Do you have to achieve a particular score or is it all random?? I was very close to the top 10 scorers in a few rounds and still didnt get in, dont care if i win any prizes, just want to be in the mob against the one!!

Brutalsleeper
07-21-2009, 05:29 PM
How do you actually get in the Mob of 100?? Do you have to achieve a particular score or is it all random?? I was very close to the top 10 scorers in a few rounds and still didnt get in, dont care if i win any prizes, just want to be in the mob against the one!!
You can only be a one or in the mob in special games on friday and saturday.The others are just trails to see who is good enough to be in the mob.

Elit3 m0nkey
07-21-2009, 05:37 PM
He sir is among the other *000 people who think that they can actually win prizes :p. I've been playing the demo for quite a while (Canadians got it early) and I've read into all the rules on xbox.cim, etc. Anyone can play in the crowd. Anyone can play in the mob if they have their (in game) privacy settings set accordingly. Only people 18 or over can claim prizes. Only people 18 or over can be the one. That should cover everything.

Umm Actually starting this Friday you can win prizes during the 1 VS 100. But it might be only this Friday and Saturday,

Bolt
07-23-2009, 02:01 AM

yep, you can still play but you can't win.

ostalabibisuka
07-23-2009, 02:10 AM
ummm i know this is stupid but...

How do you change your age (what section of the thingy)

BEcause i thought it would just take the age from when u created ur acount and make that permanent