PDA

View Full Version : More questions?

kevinleegan
06-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Couple of questions I want to ask first, do the bonus codes affect achievements? and second can the sand to stone, sand to snow and hello world achievements be done in online free ride.

Junk Bond King
06-11-2009, 11:50 AM
The Bonus codes Do Not affect achievements.

For the point A 2 B achievements, they can be done online, but you must have that particular zone unlocked first. Its much easier to get them offline by yourself if youve already got the zone unlocked. Check out this thread:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=153191

kevinleegan
06-11-2009, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the help appreciate it.

Junk Bond King
06-11-2009, 12:06 PM
No problem :)

Weaver316
06-12-2009, 06:20 PM
I may as well use this thread for a quick question.

Is there a cockpit view?

TwistedFate
06-12-2009, 06:42 PM
For the point A 2 B achievements, they can be done online, but you must have that particular zone unlocked first. Its much easier to get them offline by yourself if youve already got the zone unlocked. Check out this thread:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=153191

Actually, you only need the ending zone unlocked. It's possible to get them without the starting zone unlocked.

Pure Efficiency
06-12-2009, 07:14 PM
I may as well use this thread for a quick question.

Is there a cockpit view?
Sadly there isn't. There's a far behind third person, close behind third person a front bumper view (you don't see any part of the car at all in this view)

TwistedFate
06-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Sadly there isn't. There's a far behind third person, close behind third person a front bumper view (you don't see any part of the car at all in this view)

Retarded question, how do change the view? I thought I pushed every button, or do I have to change it in options? I'd look it up myself, but me and the game are about 1 hour away from my book and won't be close to it again until Sunday afternoon. I much prefer bumper view to trailing cam. Much easier to see obstacles if my stupid monster truck wasn't in the way.

Weaver316
06-13-2009, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the answer Pure, I prefer bumper cam its a bit more realistic and i find when I use 3rd person view i look at the back of the vehicle and over correct slidding, thus drive like arse.

Pure Efficiency
06-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Retarded question, how do change the view? I thought I pushed every button, or do I have to change it in options? I'd look it up myself, but me and the game are about 1 hour away from my book and won't be close to it again until Sunday afternoon. I much prefer bumper view to trailing cam. Much easier to see obstacles if my stupid monster truck wasn't in the way.
Push right the stick (the camera one) in. Tada!