PDA

View Full Version : Veteran campaign

danjs84
06-12-2009, 07:45 AM
to get both veteran achievements do you have to start over or can you go back through and do it in any order on veteran . also looking for people to play that dont quit , my gamer tag danjs84 send me FR

Zombiedrd
06-12-2009, 08:04 PM
I have also wondered this. I beat all of the missions on veteran(After beating the game on Normal), but I did them out of order and I did not get the achievement, which irked me since some of the missions are very hard on veteran.

I am not sure if you have to select each mission in order, or erase your saves to start from the beginning, but doing them piecemeal doesn't work.

Midnight Malice
06-12-2009, 08:07 PM
unless you missed one. It doesn't keep track of which ones you've done, so there is a chance you missed it, or maybe didn't select veteran on one of the missions.

I haven't tried it yet, but I don't imagine it would be different from the last one, you could play those out of order and get the achievement.

Zombiedrd
06-12-2009, 08:20 PM
I might have missed it, but I have played most of them several times on veteren. O well, I guess I will start over. Only a few are a pain, but the TBM-3 helps a lot.

Flex0r75
06-13-2009, 09:56 AM
The missions can be played in any order just make sure to keep track which ones you've completed on veteran.

drx86
06-13-2009, 06:08 PM
I think its weird that they did not provide something in the menu that lets you know wich mission you completed on what difficulty.

Same problem as in Battlestations: Midway.

danjs84
06-13-2009, 06:15 PM
cool , might have to invest in a pen and pad

Midnight Malice
06-13-2009, 08:46 PM
I think its weird that they did not provide something in the menu that lets you know wich mission you completed on what difficulty.

Same problem as in Battlestations: Midway.

nope, you can see what you completed in midway, you just have to press Y on the mission (think it was Y), and it shows the highest difficulty completed.

drx86
06-13-2009, 10:02 PM
nope, you can see what you completed in midway, you just have to press Y on the mission (think it was Y), and it shows the highest difficulty completed.

Hmm should have know that back then... think i replayed some missions i already finished on veteran just to be sure.