PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Wars help

didak
06-12-2009, 09:08 AM
Mods please delete thanks guys. found my answer

mrdig
06-15-2009, 09:53 AM
Well I still have a question about pirate wars for the 'Sink 3 galleons in a single game of Pirate Wars' achievement.

How do you do it? What's the tactic and which player do you use for it? I always die soon after the first galleons appear (around 5000 points).

GAZZ16
06-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Yeah, I've the same problem!! There must be a specific tactic to do this!!! It's frustrating!! Please tell us how to make this (maybe a video??)

Jimbo76
06-15-2009, 02:17 PM
i think most of the secret achievements are bugged my end. im sure i have sank 3 gallions more than once and still not unlocked the achievement. even though i have cleared all levels. the feed all animals achievement isnt unlocking and im on level 7. even the pick up 10 cherries achievement isnt unlocking and im on level 7 with that aswell. this game is buggy as hell.

Jissi
06-15-2009, 02:42 PM
Hi,

you cannot unlock the Pirate wars achievement in World tour mode, as the galleons dont even appear there. What you think is a galleon, was not a galleon. Try Arcade mode, you'll see what I mean.

Same for cherries, in Avalanache the most cherries I have seen in a Level 8 World tour game was 2, I dont think that you've collected 10 in a single game. Again, Arcade mode is the way to go.

Jimbo76
06-15-2009, 02:53 PM
Hi,

you cannot unlock the Pirate wars achievement in World tour mode, as the galleons dont even appear there. What you think is a galleon, was not a galleon. Try Arcade mode, you'll see what I mean.

Same for cherries, in Avalanache the most cherries I have seen in a Level 8 World tour game was 2, I dont think that you've collected 10 in a single game. Again, Arcade mode is the way to go.
ffs i didnt even realize you can play the games in arcade mode. idiot of the day award goes to me. thanks for the tip.

mrdig
06-15-2009, 06:05 PM
I know it has to be done in Arcade mode, but in Arcade mode I can't manage to sink 3 galleons. I always die (being hit 5 times with a cannonbal) when they first appear. (around 5000 points).

Does anybody have some tips? tactics? which player do you use?

I don't have troubles with the other minigames achievements, but this one is driving me mad...

Yellow_Dragon
06-15-2009, 06:51 PM
I used Rafa Nadal as he runs fast to get away from the cannonballs. To begin with I was using ground strokes from the baseline but that wasnt working, so then the tactic that worked for me was to stand near the middle of the court and move back and forth from the middle to the net using volley shots and non powered up strokes and it worked for me.

mrdig
06-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Thx for the tips! I will try that