PDA

View Full Version : Level 6 Sponsor ship matches still messed up

mark23
06-12-2009, 03:33 PM
I just thougth i'd let you know that it seems the level 6 sponsor ship matches are still messed up as a got the message once again but when i checked the calender in week 15 their was once again a pratice match in place of it. The thing that pisses me off most is it just seems as if they rushed the update just to please fans just like they rushed out the game that is clearly unfinished.

Yellow_Dragon
06-15-2009, 10:49 PM
Same thing has happened to mine. I finished Sponsorship level 5 in amateur now in pro tour and the ship doesnt appear.

I just had the message say sponsorship match in week 28 but I was in week 30! :S So I looked back at week 28 and it was a practice match.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Penny1124
06-16-2009, 12:56 AM
same here...
is only few of us got this problems or everyone does?

Twinx77
06-16-2009, 11:19 AM
There's no level 6 sponsorship match. The same thing was happening to me so I thought I'd do the practice matches to get 8 partners so it wouldn't offer me them anymore, but since then there has been no mention of a sponsorship match

Penny1124
06-19-2009, 09:41 AM
now I know why I still don't have Dubai (Man serving icon) court pass now, because I got all lvl 5 sponsorship in amateur. and then when I become pro, the sponsorship "sometimes" will have message show up. but even the calender got space. still no icon at all...
So, it is a glitch...

jpg30
06-21-2009, 01:46 PM
i get the same messages but no matches are in the weeks they say they are, what do sponsorship matches do anyway?

mark23
06-21-2009, 01:53 PM
i get the same messages but no matches are in the weeks they say they are, what do sponsorship matches do anyway?

They unlock more clothes & they also unlock some very good tennis rackets which would'nt be availble unless you played the sponsership matches.

AOSKINS
06-30-2009, 02:39 AM
I'm having the same problem, thought I was going crazy. They really need to fix this, I want a new killer racket.

Jimbo76
06-30-2009, 08:26 AM
it don't effect any of the achievements. and you can still get rackets by winning davis/fed ex cup.

Jissi
06-30-2009, 04:23 PM
It does effect the Access all areas achievement (purchase all court passes) and the most likely Gold medallist too, as there is a medal there for purchasing passes.

You can restart the game and play only the sponsorship matches during amateur, but you will have some hard time to collect the 1,500,000$ to actually purchase it.

kissofdeath
06-30-2009, 04:44 PM
It does effect the Access all areas achievement (purchase all court passes) and the most likely Gold medallist too, as there is a medal there for purchasing passes.

You can restart the game and play only the sponsorship matches during amateur, but you will have some hard time to collect the 1,500,000$ to actually purchase it.

it doesn't effect the access all areas achievement :S ive nearlly got that achievement.... need to become no.1 in pro before i'll get the rest of the court passes.. but i'll still get them and for gold medallist if you need court passes for a medal to get gold medallist then it wont affect that achievement at all

Jissi
06-30-2009, 07:22 PM
Hm, I thought that sponsorship level 6 match is needed to unlock one of the court passes. I guess you are right then :)