PDA

View Full Version : A maze ing race

Mister Buds
06-12-2009, 04:59 PM
here we go again.

i was so happy to be on episode 49, only five levels away from finishing the game. little did i know that i was about to face the most torturous levels ever.

a maze ing race had been kicking my ass for four hours straight now. i haven't even made it past the rocket yet! i don't know if it's the right strategy, but i've been going up to the red laser beam first, and grabbing that piece. then heading down to the rocket. the rocket is un-fucking-avoidable though. in four hours i've only made it past it once but of course i ran straight into one of those red mines because my ninja won't fucking jump.

i'm also worried that i don't have enough time. i only got here with like 68 seconds because access tunnel whooped me for about two hours too. even still i'm too scared to turn off my xbox or quit my game because i know i'll never get back here.

jukkakhan
06-12-2009, 08:14 PM
That's a pretty tough one, I got stuck there for a while too. If you got this far, there's not much you can do but get used to the level and grind it out.

Whenever I got stuck, I watched ZoopSoul's videos on Youtube and let him get angry for me :)

YouTube - N+ - Episode 49: Level 3 Video Talkthrough *HARDEST STAGE*

dangerbakili
06-13-2009, 10:30 PM
I can help you pass this level easily...if you need help playing it online.... then add me on XBL.

GoachMang
06-23-2009, 06:39 AM
This level was actually pretty simple and straightforward to me. I always did the rocket first as the other parts of the map were really just about timing.

rid0r
06-24-2009, 08:30 PM
Yeah, it's about timing. Head straight into the rocket area, get some of the yellow things imediately jump up for this blue thing, slide down left and avoid the rocket after that jump to the ricght dge and slide down till your height is as approx. as the rocket launcher and jump straight to the bombs. Avoid them by slowing down your ninja. After that you need to be quick to dispode the rocket. After some tries you should make it. BTW: How the hell did you beat Level 2 of Episode 40???