PDA

View Full Version : Help w/ games

TK12
06-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Im new here and i need help with fixing up my scratched games they have a huge scratch ring around the game and it wont play. It would be most appreciated if you can tell me some tricks or methods to get them to play

[Waggly Bean]
06-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Im new here and i need help with fixing up my scratched games they have a huge scratch ring around the game and it wont play. It would be most appreciated if you can tell me some tricks or methods to get them to play

Take them to Gamestation (if you're from the UK) and get them repaired for 2. Although if the damage is too bad it still won't work.

You should always be careful not to move your 360 when a disc is in the drive as this can cause this problem...

Revolver
06-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Maybe get one of those kits for disc scratches?
There's that one device where that looks like a gun and you put the disc in it and it'll spin it which supposedly "cleans" out the scratches, I can't remember the name of the device right now.

iKiddo
06-12-2009, 06:25 PM
;2039721']Take them to Gamestation (if you're from the UK) and get them repaired for 2. Although if the damage is too bad it still won't work.

You should always be careful not to move your 360 when a disc is in the drive as this can cause this problem...

Actually nine times out of ten regardless it will fix it up enough so it works at a descent standard.

TK12
06-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Ive tried rubbing alchol on it and licking and rubbing (it works sometimes) and the HouseHold Hacker trick but that doesnt work either

Glowin Smurff
06-12-2009, 06:31 PM
goto a shop and get it resurfaced. and which HHH Trick? toothpaste?

TK12
06-12-2009, 06:40 PM
yea the toothpaste trick

CyanideBreathMint
06-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Ive tried rubbing alchol on it and licking and rubbing (it works sometimes) and the HouseHold Hacker trick but that doesnt work either
You sure you're on the right board? That suggestion just sounds dirty, lmao.

Pure Efficiency
06-12-2009, 07:24 PM
This has always for me with scratched games or dvds. Put some soap on your disc, rub it on with your fingers for a little bit, and wash it off with warm water. Works every time and it's free!

Ligerblaze
06-13-2009, 12:07 AM
if you do get it to work make sure you install it on the HDD while youre at it :)