PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Clothes Don't Unlock.

Tenacious
06-12-2009, 07:02 PM
Today I decided to update my avatar for the first time since the Avatars came out, and I wanted to check out the new clothes that had been released in that timeframe, and I found none of them were unlocked. I went to the dashboard and checked out the announcement for the new Geek clothing, hit A which brought me into the Avatar Editor, and still no new clothes. I then went and deleted all the outfit I had off my hard drive as well as the saved avatar gamer picture, still no new clothes! I have 4 pages of shirts and barely 2 pages of jeans, which is the same inventory of clothes from when the NXE came around.

This is to the point of where I'm kinda pissed off. I'm gonna get on my stepbrother's account right now and see if it's specifically my xbox or just my account.

**I was signed in to Xbox Live

Edit: No clothes on his account either. :\ I'm not sure what's wrong with it.

Deyankees1
06-12-2009, 07:14 PM
I responded to someone having this issue before. It happened to me so what I did was I deleted the avatar system data in the hard drive. Delete that then restart your 360 you should have all the clothes back.

Tenacious
06-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Thanks a bunch man, worked like a charm.

Mr Burgerz
06-12-2009, 10:11 PM
Your X-box might be very perceptive. Do you change your clothes at all in real life? ;D