PDA

View Full Version : Stage 3 problem

GradeAbra
06-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Well does anyone realise that stage 3 is very hard to score a A+ rank? I manage to score above 10000 but its only B+.. How can i score A+?

cra
06-13-2009, 07:57 AM
don't have my copy here at the moment, so i can't give you the score amount. however its always the same. be fast, kill nearly all enemies with a finishing attack(easiest done with moonlight sword since max 2 hits will render them finishable), kill the boss while avoiding getting hit.

GradeAbra
06-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Stage 3 is exceptional. Trust me. This is the only stage i am having problem with.... I wonder is this a glitch..... I am still on my first playthrough i decided to unlock both "your job is done" and "Ninja School" achievement on this playthrough".

GradeAbra
06-13-2009, 06:31 PM
Its 18k to get A+ in chapter 3... How is that possible on the first playthrough???

cra
06-14-2009, 08:18 AM
with maxed weapons. don't tell me you never figured out, that you can replay any mission. and you should find your own strategy how to beat the level fast and damage free.

miiiguel
07-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Are you sure it's 18k???!! That's crazy! I've managed to do 14604 and got an A, I must have replayed this mission 20 times by now, I'm trying to do A+ in every mission before heading to the next one but I'm getting really pissed with this game, the scores/ratings are allover the place, I did much worse on mission 2 and got an A+ 1st try. This is stupid...

Anyone knows if the difficulty level has any kind of impact on the score? I could realy use some tips, getting really frustrated witrh this mission 3.

cra
07-06-2009, 08:21 AM
i wouldn't bother with A+ until you are fully upgraded and maxed every weapon. more damage = less time needed and if you only need 1hit to execute the finishing move, it is easier to get a high count of that too