PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Cheaters Suck" Thread

xxXI Dave IXxx
06-13-2009, 07:32 AM
Ok, so anytime gamesaving, boosting, using cheat codes, using a glitch, etc is mentioned around here in a thread, people always feel the need to spam up that thread with boosters suck, or glitchers suck comments etc. I am so tired of this, as it ruins all these threads, and is absolutely worthless and off topic in those threads. So now, we have a thread to refer these people to. No longer do people need to spam up these threads, instead just send them here so they can vent in one place, instead of on 400 different threads around this site.I hope when people see others making these comments in threads they don't belong, they refer them to this one. For the record, I could give two shits less what you do, as long as you dont gamesave, well, cause gamesavers suck :p ! Thanks.

TheVoidRose
06-13-2009, 07:57 AM
I game save all the time, and glitch, boost, drive on the wrong side of the road, steal grandmas money out her purse.. I am disgusted with myself. I should not hang around me, I am a bad influence.

I remember the day I gamesaved Tomb Raider Legend, best 60 points ever :D

xxXI Dave IXxx
06-13-2009, 08:00 AM
I game save all the time, and glitch, boost, drive on the wrong side of the road, steal grandmas money out her purse.. I am disgusted with myself. I should not hang around me, I am a bad influence.

I remember the day I gamesaved Tomb Raider Legend, best 60 points ever :D

See, this thread is working already. Do you feel better now that you got this off your chest, and in the appropiate thread?

P.S. I'd boost castle crashers with you, but everyone will say we suck.

TheVoidRose
06-13-2009, 08:02 AM
See, this thread is working already. Do you feel better now that you got this off your chest, and in the appropiate thread?

P.S. Id be willing to boost castle crashers with you, but everyone will probably say we suck.

Why yes, I am already punishing myself to a large bowl of chocolate ice-cream with chocolate syrup and chocolate milk on the side. I have been a bad girl.. :woop:

EDIT: P.P.S I am online right now

v SnOwMaN v
06-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Well all I got to say is that boosting is part of this site and will continue to be as long as its around. Only people I don't like is glitchers. Well mainly for multiplayer reasons. If they glitch achievements well that's on them. As for gamesaving. We lets just say "There's something strange in the neighborhood".

dakisbac
06-13-2009, 11:17 AM
I've been curious about this for a while. I'll ask here instead of making a new thread. I'm curious on everyone's feelings towards:

Hexing
Gamesaving
Lag switches
Bridging
Second Profile Glitching
In-game glitches (example: GH3 Enlightened Guitarist glitch)

If you don't know what some of those are, don't worry about it because no one here should be explaining them to you.

As you can probably tell, I sort of listed them in order of my particular feelings.

Hexing and gamesaving are big no-nos but hexing is much worse. If I think you've done either you're off my friends list for sure, and if you weren't my friend in the first place you'll probably also get a complaint filed.

Lag switches are lame because they ruin the game for other people (multiplayer obviously). I won't delete a friend if they do this but I won't play with them either.

Bridging is fine with me as long as you're doing it in the lobby. If you're doing it in the game to boot people, that's not fine with me.

I'm okay with second profile glitching even though I know XBL isn't. I've not done it on my profile, but I know people that have. I'll keep em on my list and play with them still.

I've not intentionally used an in-game glitch and unless I get GUN I probably won't. Like with lag switches I won't play with them or delete them if they do it online, and the only alternative is single player so who cares.

An Amish Woman
06-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Any special modiffications 2 controllers, xbox, cat5 cables, any kind of boosting proformance 2 1 persons set advantage is cheating. Glitches in the gaming (super jumps, under or above maps, speical locations) isnt cheating. Its a flaw in the game and if the creators missed it then they should patch it or fix the problem somehow. If they dnt fix it then its ovsually not a big deal, its just that simple.

blackshadowgod
06-13-2009, 11:58 AM
I've been curious about this for a while. I'll ask here instead of making a new thread. I'm curious on everyone's feelings towards:

Hexing
Gamesaving
Lag switches
Bridging
Second Profile Glitching

Hexing and Bridging I have no clue as to what they are but as far as i'm concerned the #1 thing that will get me to leave a complaint and bad feedback on you is lag switching. It is total BS and totally ruins online play.

The other stuff IDC about as long as the online works perfectly boost away.

dakisbac
06-13-2009, 12:00 PM
Any special modiffications 2 controllers, xbox, cat5 cables, any kind of boosting proformance 2 1 persons set advantage is cheating. Glitches in the gaming (super jumps, under or above maps, speical locations) isnt cheating. Its a flaw in the game and if the creators missed it then they should patch it or fix the problem somehow. If they dnt fix it then its ovsually not a big deal, its just that simple.

Not necessarily. You mentioned superjumping. That WAS a big deal to Bungie except they couldn't release a patch to fix it. It was inherent in the build of the game.

Cheezbrgr
06-13-2009, 12:35 PM
My view on this

Gamesaving: Cheating
Hexing: Cheating
Downloading Saves and SPG'ing: Cheating
Exploiting a sign in/sign out trick: Not cheating, unless you had to put gamesaves on your xbox first. It is the dev's fault.
Using in game cheat codes: Not cheating
Using in game exploits i.e GH3 enlightened guitarist or fallout 3 PC

I know people will disagree with me on the signin/signout one, but as the dev's have left it unpatched in the game, it can be used if you paid for the disc! It is no different to the GH3 Enlightened Guitarist glitch which isnt considered cheating, nor the fallout 3 pc glitch.
Feel free to say the signin/signout trick is cheating but give justification for your post...and the game im specifically talking about is gears of war 1...the gears of war 2 one I still believe is cheating as you need to use someone's account who used gamesaves etc

In short, if you can't do it with an xbox 360 that has not been modified in any way (i.e say you put your profile(s) on a memory unit and plug it in to a brand new arcade out of the box) and official xbox 360 controllers or peripherals (i.e GH/Rockband guitars), then it's cheating. Any xSata kits or whatever is cheating, even if someone else does it for you. If the devs can patch it, but don't, it's not cheating. Microsoft can't patch gamesaving so therefore it's cheating

iKiddo
06-13-2009, 12:59 PM

Hexing
Gamesaving
Lag switches
Bridging
Second Profile Glitching

If you don't know what some of those are, don't worry about it because no one here should be explaining them to you.

As you can probably tell, I sort of listed them in order of my particular feelings.

Hexing and gamesaving are big no-nos but hexing is much worse. If I think you've done either you're off my friends list for sure, and if you weren't my friend in the first place you'll probably also get a complaint filed.

Lag switches are lame because they ruin the game for other people (multiplayer obviously). I won't delete a friend if they do this but I won't play with them either.

Bridging is fine with me as long as you're doing it in the lobby. If you're doing it in the game to boot people, that's not fine with me.

I'm okay with second profile glitching even though I know XBL isn't. I've not done it on my profile, but I know people that have. I'll keep em on my list and play with them still.

I've not intentionally used an in-game glitch and unless I get GUN I probably won't. Like with lag switches I won't play with them or delete them if they do it online, and the only alternative is single player so who cares.

MS don't really care about SPG .. They only really care about modifying things and everything else.
But I am with you on the list. Perfect order to put them in .. I mean I couldn't care if its in the game its up for the dev to patch it.

I will also add .. That you should put no naming and shaming in the first post. Or else someone will do it someone will get spammed to hell then the shit storm comes back here.

Fifth Freedom
06-13-2009, 04:03 PM
Gamesaving: Doesn't bother me
Hexing: Doesn't bother me
Downloading Saves and SPG'ing: Doesn't bother me
Exploiting a sign in/sign out trick: Doesn't bother me
Using in game cheat codes: Nope
Using in game exploits: Nope

At the end of the day, there will always be cheaters, I mean people make these threads about cheaters, but does it directly affect you? If you're high on the leaderboards then I understand, but if you're not then no need to make threads and bitch about them, I mean we all know who is legit and who isn't anyway, if you come across a cheater just file complaint and avoid, no need to make pointless threads all the time.

Chrono180
06-13-2009, 04:25 PM
I personally don't care about cheaters either. While it may be wrong, its not hurting me, so I feel like there's no point in getting riled up about it. Some people are just WAY too sensitive about people who don't follow the rules. I mean, it may be wrong, but it's not like they're stealing from you or wasting your time.

Now, people that quit out in the middle of a song in Rock band, that gets annoying after a while, but thats a completely different subject.

NinjaGrinder
06-13-2009, 05:23 PM
Sure someone is going to come in here and whine about how someone on their friend list went from 10k to 50k in a day! But how the hell is all your bitching going to change a damn thing? Sure aint gonna stop them, and youre wasting your breath. Let me tell you what constitutes cheating in the eyes of MS.

1)Hexing, a very simple and blantant editing of the profile via hex editor, easily and painfully detectable, even offline achievements have timestamps that are not visable
2)Gamesaving, been around for ages, unofficially dead after the first reset wave
3)Second Profile Glitch, still used by the lots, if MS decides to do a cross reference check on your profile and compare to ingame stats, they could decide to do a reset
4)Boosting, now let me tell you, MS DOES NOT support boosting but since you are actually playing the game there is nothing they can do to correct it so this is about legit as a shortcut can be
5)Bridging, usually used for climbing leaderboard ranks, hardly any games where you need bridging for achievements unless youre just THAT bad

Take it from someone who has had the 'cheater' gamerzone stamped on their profile twice. I dont regret a minute of it, learned alot of neat stuff along the way, free gamerpics, dlc, premium themes, its all stored on xbl's own hosting website that they dont know people to know about. Also i find it funny how you guys get on cheaters but dont even mention piracy, those guys are the bigger offenders and there is nothing MS can do to prevent them so why do you think theyre not so enthusiastic about resetting guys? BECAUSE gamerscore doesnt mean shit.

dakisbac
06-13-2009, 07:44 PM
Let me tell you what constitutes cheating in the eyes of MS. <snip>

4)Boosting, now let me tell you, MS DOES NOT support boosting but since you are actually playing the game there is nothing they can do to correct it so this is about legit as a shortcut can be

M$ have now said repeatedly that they don't consider boosting cheating. I asked everyone's personal opinions on all things I thought might be considered cheating, but your thinking boosting is cheating doesn't change the fact that M$ doesn't

Take it from someone who has had the 'cheater' gamerzone stamped on their profile twice. I dont regret a minute of it, learned alot of neat stuff along the way, free gamerpics, dlc, premium themes, its all stored on xbl's own hosting website that they dont know people to know about. Also i find it funny how you guys get on cheaters but dont even mention piracy, those guys are the bigger offenders and there is nothing MS can do to prevent them so why do you think theyre not so enthusiastic about resetting guys? BECAUSE gamerscore doesnt mean shit.

You're proud of being caught cheating two different times? You're not impressing anyone, and it's funny that you would be cheating when you concluded with "gamerscore doesn't mean shit". Piracy is whole issue in itself, but that has nothing to do with this thread. There's nothing special about the content of a pirated copy of the game, it's the same game. The only cool thing you mentioned was free DLC (who gives a shit about gamerpics and themes) but I'd rather have access to Live than steal a bunch of shit.

NinjaGrinder
06-13-2009, 08:10 PM
M$ have now said repeatedly that they don't consider boosting cheating. I asked everyone's personal opinions on all things I thought might be considered cheating, but your thinking boosting is cheating doesn't change the fact that M$ doesn't.

You're proud of being caught cheating two different times? You're not impressing anyone, and it's funny that you would be cheating when you concluded with "gamerscore doesn't mean shit". Piracy is whole issue in itself, but that has nothing to do with this thread. There's nothing special about the content of a pirated copy of the game, it's the same game. The only cool thing you mentioned was free DLC (who gives a shit about gamerpics and themes) but I'd rather have access to Live than steal a bunch of shit.

Hey i took it off Stepto's blogs, if you knew who he was you wouldnt misinterpret what i said, i could care less if someone wants to boost to get an achievement.

Also, access to Live than stealing bunches of shit? lol theyre not too worried about console banning anyone because of the inevitable RROD, the only bannings ive seen are the severe offenses like hexing yourself over 300k or phishing accounts to recover on your console, are the ones i know so far.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when you said piracy isnt a big deal but gamerscore is? Dude how old are you really? Do you even own a business? Do you have any idea of the time you could do behind bars for stealing licensed contents if you got caught? Oh yea i gamesaved 1k in assassins creed, the cops are gonna break my door down anytime soon!

/sarcasm for ban happy mods

Sizzlebuzz
06-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Boosting and abusing saves (games that allow you to save anywhere any time) isn't cheating really. But glitching is pretty stupid.

NinjaGrinder
06-13-2009, 08:29 PM
Forgot to point out, if MS really cared about gs cheaters, they would ip ban them meaning a one time offense and your done with xbl. They dont because they still want to make money off you. Just as for modified firmwares, they simply ban the box from playing xbox live ever again, but you could go out and get another box and do it over and over, of course providing you have the fiancial stability to back it up. That covers a little of the loss of revenues from piracy. Call it grey area management.

LoveAGramm
06-13-2009, 08:36 PM

I remember the day I gamesaved Tomb Raider Legend, best 60 points ever :D You're a horrible person. We should go out sometime. ;)

Blue Radium
06-13-2009, 09:38 PM
Ok, so anytime gamesaving, boosting, using cheat codes, using a glitch, etc is mentioned around here in a thread, people always feel the need to spam up that thread with boosters suck, or glitchers suck comments etc. I am so tired of this, as it ruins all these threads, and is absolutely worthless and off topic in those threads. So now, we have a thread to refer these people to. No longer do people need to spam up these threads, instead just send them here so they can vent in one place, instead of on 400 different threads around this site.I hope when people see others making these comments in threads they don't belong, they refer them to this one. For the record, I could give two shits less what you do, as long as you dont gamesave, well, cause gamesavers suck :p ! Thanks.
All they are doing is cheating themselves out of the actual gaming experience, and the good feeling you get when you have a legitimate high gamerscore. If a person feels proud about a glitched/gamesaved gamerscore, then that person has some real mental issues. It's probably a feeling of low self worth in real life, or an extreme need for recognition, to the point of not caring whether or not what they do is truly praise worthy.

Oh well, I'll play the games, have fun, and get a legitimate gamerscore, while the gamesavers can forget what it means to be a gamer, put a game into their Xbox for no other reason than to download a save onto it and cheat the game, never playing it again, and getting no joy out of the gaming experience. My run-on sentence senses are tingling, but I'll live with it.

Gackt
06-13-2009, 10:34 PM
Why did you group boosters with cheaters/gamesavers? :(

NinjaGrinder
06-13-2009, 10:44 PM
All they are doing is cheating themselves out of the actual gaming experience, and the good feeling you get when you have a legitimate high gamerscore. If a person feels proud about a glitched/gamesaved gamerscore, then that person has some real mental issues. It's probably a feeling of low self worth in real life, or an extreme need for recognition, to the point of not caring whether or not what they do is truly praise worthy.

Oh well, I'll play the games, have fun, and get a legitimate gamerscore, while the gamesavers can forget what it means to be a gamer, put a game into their Xbox for no other reason than to download a save onto it and cheat the game, never playing it again, and getting no joy out of the gaming experience. My run-on sentence senses are tingling, but I'll live with it.

The same thing could be said about boosters, all they are doing is cheating themselves out of getting the achievements legit.

Main Entry:achieve·ment http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gif (http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/audio.pl?achiev03.wav=achievement')

Pronunciation:\ə-ˈchēv-mənt\

Function:noun Date:15th century

1: the act of achieving (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/achieving) : accomplishment (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/accomplishment)
2 a: a result gained by effort b: a great or heroic deed
3: the quality and quantity of a student's work

"Hey move a little to the left, your out of my scope" isnt exactly achieving. I realize this site is for xbox 360 achievements, so this is out of respect to the OP. Dont create anymore silly threads.

dakisbac
06-13-2009, 10:47 PM
I almost fell out of my chair laughing when you said piracy isnt a big deal but gamerscore is? Dude how old are you really? Do you even own a business? Do you have any idea of the time you could do behind bars for stealing licensed contents if you got caught? Oh yea i gamesaved 1k in assassins creed, the cops are gonna break my door down anytime soon!

Clearly you must be retarded. What I said is that piracy has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is about cheating and having a pirated version of the game isn't cheating. Cheating on XBL for whatever reason is obviously not comparable to piracy.

Like I said, no one is impressed with you being a cheater or all this information you appear to have

TheVoidRose
06-13-2009, 10:54 PM
You're a horrible person. We should go out sometime. ;)

Most definatly, but first I to stop at a green light a few times.

My take on any kind of cheating is.. cheating. Like one above says, cheated themself out of a good experience with gamesave/codes. So poor at a game they rely on outside help such as switches and modified controls.

Now a 2 vs 1 match is not cheating, that's just unsportsmanlike conduct. There is a place in player review for that.

Boosting, is not cheating, its boosting. Just like camping with a sniper rifle is called snipeing. Boosting does not hurt anyone, but it does suck some of the experience out of those who would of played the game the right way.

Mr Burgerz
06-14-2009, 12:19 AM
I think people like to vent and scream at the cheaters and haxxorerers!

Jethrow
06-14-2009, 12:25 AM
yes cheaters suck!! I took like almost a year break from cod4, and when i come back i realize that people have found a new (new to me) glitch in overgrown. Between the house and the 2 story building in the gully. The guys in the ground all you can see is his barrel, or his foot if he's facing the barn. Pisses me off this shit.

NinjaGrinder
06-14-2009, 12:49 AM
Clearly you must be retarded. What I said is that piracy has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is about cheating and having a pirated version of the game isn't cheating. Cheating on XBL for whatever reason is obviously not comparable to piracy.

Like I said, no one is impressed with you being a cheater or all this information you appear to have

Never said i was tryin to impress anyone, even doing it subconsciously would defer my point. Simply trying to imply that i know where im coming from, and that cheating gamerscore (which doesnt affect anybody but yourself) shouldnt even warrant its own thread. Its entirely different when someone cheats in MP that affects how someone else plays, happens to me all the time in Gears and yea i get pissed about it. Its all in the priorities man.

jimi_stephen
06-14-2009, 04:15 AM
I have been a bad girl.. :woop:

Go to my room. No, I'm just kidding. I hate spammers. Never done it, don't know how.

KFZ Scrubs
06-14-2009, 04:45 AM
This site is pretty much all for the last three, gamesaving is a big no no here right?
I mean we have an achievement trading thread, a faq on how to boost, threads on glitches for achievements and cheats to get achievements. The developers put it there for us to use, so why not use it? Every point counts remember, so long as it isn't gamesaving.
Good for you if you got all your gs legit.... but not a lot of people beside yourself will care that you got it legit... or believe you.
Not saying this to OP, this is to people in general

Pure Efficiency
06-14-2009, 06:05 AM
Cheaters do suck! I met a guy while boosting that obviously hexed all his games. What's worse is he acts like he got all his cheevs legit. He even claims that he has an uncle that works for Bungie and that's how he has 1740G in it.

An Amish Woman
06-14-2009, 07:04 AM
Not necessarily. You mentioned superjumping. That WAS a big deal to Bungie except they couldn't release a patch to fix it. It was inherent in the build of the game.

That might be true, but if theres a will theres a way. Bungie wouldnt take on a job as big as that. We can tell that by how laggy their systems are.

An Amish Woman
06-14-2009, 07:08 AM
He even claims that he has an uncle that works for Bungie and that's how he has 1740G in it.

When it comes to online multi-gaming, everyones got some form of family that works for a video game co.:woop:

dakisbac
06-14-2009, 09:03 AM
That might be true, but if theres a will theres a way. Bungie wouldnt take on a job as big as that. We can tell that by how laggy their systems are.

The only way they could have fixed it was to remake the game and rerelease it.

KwH x Fatality
06-14-2009, 04:45 PM
I got bored the other day so i started reading Code Of Conduct and it said you can get banned for boosting, does it mean like the boosting on this site or boosting to get a higher rank/level in a online game?

An Amish Woman
06-14-2009, 10:23 PM
The only way they could have fixed it was to remake the game and rerelease it.

There is still ways to patch things like that to keep it from happening. They just didnt want to put forth the effort.

Tubby 94
06-15-2009, 02:21 AM
Cheaters do suck! I met a guy while boosting that obviously hexed all his games. What's worse is he acts like he got all his cheevs legit. He even claims that he has an uncle that works for Bungie and that's how he has 1740G in it. now that my freind must be the lamest excuse ever but all in all theres allways going to be a douche bag out there that ruins something for everyone whether its a leaderboard ranking or whatever the case might be

and fuck people who pirate PC games in Canada your no longer allowed to trade in PC games because people can get it for free off the internet and therefore making eb games lose money and thats bull shit this is also why ubisoft arnt porting assasians creed 2 on the PC because over 200000 people illegally downloaded the first one and thats a lot of fuckin lost money

Efase
06-15-2009, 02:48 AM
The only game ive ever cheated in is in Fallout 3 for Computer. Its so fuc**ng hilarious.
I dont mind cheaters, only when it affects me.

NinjaGrinder
06-15-2009, 04:16 AM
Seriously...let this thread die.

An Amish Woman
06-15-2009, 04:27 AM
Its not alive to begin w......

Shelton
06-15-2009, 05:27 AM
Before I let this thread die, I'd like to share with everyone a message I received from a user of this site.

M2AF: Gamerscore sale! Every achievement you never achieved: Unlocked! All your games completed, plus a few additional games. 70.000 gamerscore guaranteed! How much? €25/$30 for the entire service. Interested? Message me back!. Tell your friends.

This kind of thing is just sad. I filed a complaint, even though nothing is likely to happen.

These cheaters like NinjaGrinder claim that GS is pointless. That may be the case, but then why cheat in order to say you are better than someone at something which has no point?

Pathetic.

NinjaGrinder
06-15-2009, 05:51 AM
These cheaters like NinjaGrinder claim that GS is pointless. That may be the case, but then why cheat in order to say you are better than someone at something which has no point?

Way to point me out...i dont cheat anymore. Even if i did, i would continue to do so with no regards for what other people would think of me since the feeling would NOT be mutual.

Shelton
06-15-2009, 06:07 AM
Way to point me out...i dont cheat anymore. Even if i did, i would continue to do so with no regards for what other people would think of me since the feeling would NOT be mutual.

Well, you are apparently the only cheater in this thread, and you also made the point that GS was pointless.

Why cheat if not to show off to others? I'm just trying to understand the reasoning behind it.
Lets say you cheat to get 100K. Ok, cool, are you proud of yourself? Do you say "I'm so good, I have 100K."

There really could be no personal satisfaction (in my eyes) if the score was "achieved" through non-legit methods.

NinjaGrinder
06-15-2009, 08:40 AM
Well, you are apparently the only cheater in this thread, and you also made the point that GS was pointless.

Why cheat if not to show off to others? I'm just trying to understand the reasoning behind it.
Lets say you cheat to get 100K. Ok, cool, are you proud of yourself? Do you say "I'm so good, I have 100K."

There really could be no personal satisfaction (in my eyes) if the score was "achieved" through non-legit methods.

That is, of course, your prerogative. Everybody has a different sense of self satisfaction, most cheaters dont even see gs as a big deal. They would just tell you its kind of cool, the ones that try to get on the first page of MGC are desperate for attention, not my particular brand of vodka. I would rather have 50k of games i actually like to play (not for achievements, mind you) rather than 250k of games i could care less about. I know a few people who have 25k of artifically manipulated gamerscore with privacy settings on that nobody else would know about. Its all a matter of preferences, something which, respectively, cannot be spoken on others behalf. I can understand your reasons for asking though.

TheVoidRose
06-15-2009, 09:12 AM
That is, of course, your prerogative. Everybody has a different sense of self satisfaction, most cheaters dont even see gs as a big deal. They would just tell you its kind of cool, the ones that try to get on the first page of MGC are desperate for attention, not my particular brand of vodka. I would rather have 50k of games i actually like to play (not for achievements, mind you) rather than 250k of games i could care less about. I know a few people who have 25k of artifically manipulated gamerscore with privacy settings on that nobody else would know about. Its all a matter of preferences, something which, respectively, cannot be spoken on others behalf. I can understand your reasons for asking though.

I thought we were not sappose to point any fingers or say any names? Or was that just my imagination..

An Amish Woman
06-15-2009, 09:37 AM
GS for me is getting the most out of the game as much as possible. For 60$ a game. I want all I can get. The people that hide their GS are hiding the truth from everyone else. If youve got a high GS then why not be proud and show it off? Cheaters cheat because they have to 1up everyone, showing off and trying to look cool. If you have to go out of ur way and get out of the ordnary help from another sorce, just so you can have the upper hand in a game. Then you should be playing it. Are you really that bad that you have to cheat in a game? Truly sad

helta_skelta
06-15-2009, 09:39 AM
whats gamesaved never heard of that one before

Junk Bond King
06-15-2009, 11:02 AM
Some games are so redundantly boring, that cheat codes are the only bit of fun you can have with them, (Especially when you have a perfectionist complex and must finish the game before you can sleep again).

Junk Bond King
06-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Some games are so redundantly boring, that cheat codes are the only bit of fun you can have with them, (Especially when you have a perfectionist complex and must finish the game before you can sleep again).

^^ Wrong kind of cheating ^^ sorry.

Shelton
06-15-2009, 11:18 AM

Thank you for your response.
It seems an odd thing to do, but each to their own I guess.

Why is there a privacy setting for achievements? I'd imagine that is an immediate red flag, when MS does resets.
Of all the things to hide, it's weird MS chose achievements.
whats gamesaved never heard of that one before
Basically, you could use another persons save to unlock achievements with minimum effort required on your behalf. It's all but gone now. Thankfully.

An Amish Woman
06-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Yah, wrong kind. Cheat codes are put into the game making them ok to use. In games like GTA, cheat codes just make the game more fun. But modifications to ur xbox, controllers, or inhancing ur connection to force urself host is cheating.

P1TTMAN
06-19-2009, 02:38 PM
whats gamesaved never heard of that one before To effectively "gamesave," you hold the xbox at a 30-45 degree angle, take some battery acid and carefully pour it into your disc tray. Then you lightly sand the surface of whatever game you're going to be "gamesaving." If done properly, "___ for 1000G" will pop up as soon as the game loads.
If for some reason this doesn't work (because you didn't do it right), the next best thing to do is to jumpstart your Xbox by repeatedly slamming it into your crotch.

TheSpankzz
06-19-2009, 03:00 PM
Only til now in my thread I've only just found out about game saves? :P and am still completly clueless!

An Amish Woman
06-20-2009, 04:52 AM
To effectively "gamesave," you hold the xbox at a 30-45 degree angle, take some battery acid and carefully pour it into your disc tray. Then you lightly sand the surface of whatever game you're going to be "gamesaving." If done properly, "___ for 1000G" will pop up as soon as the game loads.
If for some reason this doesn't work (because you didn't do it right), the next best thing to do is to jumpstart your Xbox by repeatedly slamming it into your crotch.

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww49/AnAmishWoman/1245408764830.jpg

gears of crabs
06-20-2009, 06:25 AM
To effectively "gamesave," you hold the xbox at a 30-45 degree angle, take some battery acid and carefully pour it into your disc tray. Then you lightly sand the surface of whatever game you're going to be "gamesaving." If done properly, "___ for 1000G" will pop up as soon as the game loads.

awesome. hope someone actually tries it

An Amish Woman
06-20-2009, 06:27 AM
Agreed. He might possibly get some XP for doing it.

bapae
06-20-2009, 07:09 AM
Cheaters suck? Are we just supposed to say that here?

PwcrLinux
06-20-2009, 07:24 AM
Use cheats, OFFLINE profile only.

Online profile, *Don't use cheat. boosting and etc for any illegal hackings, if you use it you'll be banned.*

P1TTMAN
06-22-2009, 01:10 PM
I'm so glad I never cheat. I get my kicks by beating up old women and chasing cars. Or is that chasing old women and beating on cars? Anyway, something about old women and cars.

TheVoidRose
06-22-2009, 01:23 PM
I'm so glad I never cheat. I get my kicks by beating up old women and chasing cars. Or is that chasing old women and beating on cars? Anyway, something about old women and cars.

I think you mean: "Old Womening" Cars and Beating Chasings...

KFZ Scrubs
06-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Yah, wrong kind. Cheat codes are put into the game making them ok to use. In games like GTA, cheat codes just make the game more fun. But modifications to ur xbox, controllers, or inhancing ur connection to force urself host is cheating.
Thats what i'm saying!
I don't know why people compare cheating to gamesaving sometimes. They put the cheats in there so you should be allowed to use them

SickCrackho
06-29-2009, 10:18 AM
Forgot to point out, if MS really cared about gs cheaters, they would ip ban them meaning a one time offense and your done with xbl. They dont because they still want to make money off you. Just as for modified firmwares, they simply ban the box from playing xbox live ever again, but you could go out and get another box and do it over and over, of course providing you have the fiancial stability to back it up. That covers a little of the loss of revenues from piracy. Call it grey area management.

You´re a kind of a clevercock aren´t you? xD
IP ban right? Rofl. There could be more than just one person in a household and if they ban the IP noone could ever play on xbl ever. that would be just unfair and provoking lawsuits. so ms doesn´t IP ban because of this and not because they want to squeeze money out of you (they have different ways xD)

Well i think boosting is ok. There are some games making it nearly impossible get the achievements without boosting. I mean did anyone ever tried to play prey online? i did! There are no games so how to achieve the gamerscore without a buddy to boost???

Nonetheless i hate people who glitch. i don´t bother if they do so offline but online like in cod4 it´s just unfair and annoying. Hexing is so stupid. I mean where is the fun and pride in having 200k gamerscore for games i´ve never played???

Ingame cheats are ok. I mean they´re supposed to be used otherwise the devs wouldn´t have programmed them in right?

My opinion on savegames is the same like on hexing.

Mongolian Beef
06-29-2009, 10:39 AM
Game saves are stupid. Hexing is stupid. Cheats are stupid. Lag switches are stupid. Hacks are stupid. Mods/Modded controllers are stupid. Glitches/Exploiting the game is stupid. In-game cheats are stupid. Boosting is stupid. Paying someone to get achievements for you is stupid. Playing Avatar for 1000g is stupid. Achievements and Gamerscore are stupid. I'm stupid.

P1TTMAN
06-29-2009, 11:32 AM
I think you mean: "Old Womening" Cars and Beating Chasings... Ah yes, thank you. This makes much more sense than whatever the hell I was saying.
Game saves are stupid. Hexing is stupid. Cheats are stupid. Lag switches are stupid. Hacks are stupid. Mods/Modded controllers are stupid. Glitches/Exploiting the game is stupid. In-game cheats are stupid. Boosting is stupid. Paying someone to get achievements for you is stupid. Playing Avatar for 1000g is stupid. Achievements and Gamerscore are stupid. I'm stupid. Amen.

CaptainSpanner
06-29-2009, 12:10 PM
i have never gamesaved or cheated. i think i boosted one achievement on halo 3 when i first got it but thats it. i dont consider boosting as cheating though, its just friends helping friends.

Blue Radium
06-29-2009, 08:11 PM
I got bored the other day so i started reading Code Of Conduct and it said you can get banned for boosting, does it mean like the boosting on this site or boosting to get a higher rank/level in a online game?
Boosting for rank is not up to Microsoft, that is up to the individual developer. The official lead ban hammer of Microsoft stated that boosting achievements is completely fine as long as you don't hinder the gaming experience of people who aren't boosting with you.

BurnYourEyes44
06-29-2009, 08:24 PM
I have to say I do suck... yesterday I publicly posted on this forum about a topic which altho I didn't know it at the time was and still is a banned topic.

I am bad and need to be punished.... if any UK ladies over the age of 18 that can work around the hours of my girlfriend would like to "punish" me then please PM and include a picture.

Sorry once again

|oneyedNewb|
06-29-2009, 09:52 PM
You boost...you're a cheater. Funny that, I was having a conversation with a friend of mine earlier today and what he told me was pretty true. The best player in Quake, is he justified? He goes and plays the game he enjoys which he is kick ass at but isn't guarenteed the achievement because of people boosting and or glitching.

People knock gamesavers and they have a right too but why we all care about what is on someones gamercard or number on a leaderboard is beyond me, some will agree and many will disagree with me on that one because some of you do care and that is fair enough but how is boosting and glitching not cheating? I don't agree with the bashing of anyone who decides to do whatever with they're achievements, I boost and never saw anything wrong with it but I don't see the difference between both gamesavers and boosters, you're just shortening the time it'll take you to do it legit anyway and when I mean legit...I don't mean 5 people standing there and waiting for you to rain boomshots on them :P

I don't agree with bashing though but that goes for bashing toward people who don't care about the leaderboards and go after score (whatever way) for their own personal satisfaction, I use to gamesave but not any more maybe that has knocked my view on this entire thing a weeney bit but I truly cannot see the difference, saying that...I don't condone or recommend doing it either, It truly does become an addiction you want to kick straight away... I did it and I also did games legit like Rainbow Six: Vegas and Call of Duty 4, hard games for me :P but I was proud of them and when the time came around, I grew dissapointed with myself because people would only see the 1,000 in Rumble Roses than my hard work for that reason, I do not recommend doing it.

My reason for quitting...It's cheating and to be honest I had no problem with glitching or boosting and still don't but It does open my eyes abit that people who are pretty damn good at a game won't be express that with his gamercard because of the people who boost it.

Also, It's good that you don't give two monkeys about people bashing you about boosting or glitching for that matter because that is what us point whores are at the end of the day aslong as you don't use an external device (most of the time) let me ask you this, do you see bridging as not cheating? or boosting to the top of the leaderboards of GRAW so people who are good at the game have no chance of reaching the top?

Don't bash me about the gamesaving bit because I have been clean for the past year now and not gone back. I'm just giving my view on the whole thing and I was being slightly sarcastic with calling you a cheater Dave.

Dragon's Heart
06-29-2009, 10:01 PM
Do what you will...As long as it doesn't directly affect me or my gaming, I really don't give a fuck how people get their achievements...Only time I hate cheaters is when it is keeping me from being able to gain the achievements that I am trying to obtain...

P1TTMAN
06-30-2009, 11:31 AM
I have to say I do suck... yesterday I publicly posted on this forum about a topic which altho I didn't know it at the time was and still is a banned topic.

I am bad and need to be punished.... if any UK ladies over the age of 18 that can work around the hours of my girlfriend would like to "punish" me then please PM and include a picture.

Sorry once again I've imagined myself as a lady once or twice before; does that count?

xxXI Dave IXxx
06-30-2009, 12:13 PM
You boost...you're a cheater. Funny that, I was having a conversation with a friend of mine earlier today and what he told me was pretty true. The best player in Quake, is he justified? He goes and plays the game he enjoys which he is kick ass at but isn't guarenteed the achievement because of people boosting and or glitching.

People knock gamesavers and they have a right too but why we all care about what is on someones gamercard or number on a leaderboard is beyond me, some will agree and many will disagree with me on that one because some of you do care and that is fair enough but how is boosting and glitching not cheating? I don't agree with the bashing of anyone who decides to do whatever with they're achievements, I boost and never saw anything wrong with it but I don't see the difference between both gamesavers and boosters, you're just shortening the time it'll take you to do it legit anyway and when I mean legit...I don't mean 5 people standing there and waiting for you to rain boomshots on them :P

I don't agree with bashing though but that goes for bashing toward people who don't care about the leaderboards and go after score (whatever way) for their own personal satisfaction, I use to gamesave but not any more maybe that has knocked my view on this entire thing a weeney bit but I truly cannot see the difference, saying that...I don't condone or recommend doing it either, It truly does become an addiction you want to kick straight away... I did it and I also did games legit like Rainbow Six: Vegas and Call of Duty 4, hard games for me :P but I was proud of them and when the time came around, I grew dissapointed with myself because people would only see the 1,000 in Rumble Roses than my hard work for that reason, I do not recommend doing it.

My reason for quitting...It's cheating and to be honest I had no problem with glitching or boosting and still don't but It does open my eyes abit that people who are pretty damn good at a game won't be express that with his gamercard because of the people who boost it.

Also, It's good that you don't give two monkeys about people bashing you about boosting or glitching for that matter because that is what us point whores are at the end of the day aslong as you don't use an external device (most of the time) let me ask you this, do you see bridging as not cheating? or boosting to the top of the leaderboards of GRAW so people who are good at the game have no chance of reaching the top?

Don't bash me about the gamesaving bit because I have been clean for the past year now and not gone back. I'm just giving my view on the whole thing and I was being slightly sarcastic with calling you a cheater Dave.

This is always a topic that has no right answer. For the most part, there are no wrong answers either really, it's just every one's unique opinion, and the next man either agrees or does not.
For me, only one person can say for a FACT that I or anyone else is a cheater, and that person is Microsoft. Everyone else that says it is just stating an opinion which they are certainly entitled to. In reality, maybe there isn't that much a difference between gamesavers and boosters, but MS says there is. MS has publicly said that boosting is fine,and gamesaving is not, so that is the decision I roll with. If MS said boosting is cheating, then I and surely many others would no longer do it. Most of us boost, because it is legit, not because I say so, but because again MS says so and they are the only ones any of us need to worry about. Therefore if I dont, most others will and that is a lot of time I'm losing to my fellow competitors.

As for why care about gamerscore, I feel it is mostly a competition between friends for myself. We all try to one up each other. It also adds replay value to many games, and even causes me to play games I never would of before, some of which I actually enjoyed. To me, obtaining a 1000 gamerscore in a game brings the same satisfaction I used to get on other consoles when beating a game.

As for gamesavers, I could care less really, as MS will weed them out in due time as they have been. I do struggle to understand why people do it. I have a good amount of gamerscore, but if I gamesaved at all, I would truly lose all appreciation for any gamerscore I obtained whether legit or not. As I mentioned, I'm 100% legit in MS's eyes. So I can take pride in all my achievements, even the ones I boosted. But why would someone use external means to produce a high score? I had a friend, who had 78,000 a few months back, all legit. One day, he went from that to 185,000. around a month later, he had a fat 0. I wonder how he feels about gamesaving now, and how much it urks him that he lost all the legit score he established as well.

Just to clarify my reason for this thread, it was never to bash anyone. I just got tired of going in threads about cheat codes, or glitches, or boosting or whatever, and seeing a full on flame war about why these people suck or those people don't and having to wade through the garbage to get the quality info that the thread was started for to begin with. So now, I can tell people they are posting off topic in the wrong thread, and execute a cease fire lol.

P.S. Go get 2500 kills in Turning Point fall of liberty without boosting, let me know how it goes. In fact, I'll pay you ten bucks if you can find ten people playing that at any given time without any previous arangements. Ok, so I'm not going to pay you, but do you get my point?

ImmortalLeoman
06-30-2009, 05:17 PM
I agree, I hate glitchers and quiters(I am looking at you UFC 2009). If you are in a game with just freinds or by yourself, have fun glitching till the cows come home. As for boosting, if you unlock something like a gun in Battlefield Bad Company or an achievement, I dont see that as cheating. Under the FAQ section in these fourms, there is a guide on how to boost... If you remember the modders or the bridgers from Halo 2, people like them are cheaters.

OSUBucksFan47
06-30-2009, 06:06 PM
I agree, I hate glitchers and quiters(I am looking at you UFC 2009). If you are in a game with just freinds or by yourself, have fun glitching till the cows come home. As for boosting, if you unlock something like a gun in Battlefield Bad Company or an achievement, I dont see that as cheating. Under the FAQ section in these fourms, there is a guide on how to boost... If you remember the modders or the bridgers from Halo 2, people like them are cheaters.
I can't stand this! It took me forever to get 100 wins because of that and it just pisses me off.

ImmortalLeoman
06-30-2009, 06:15 PM
I can't stand this! It took me forever to get 100 wins because of that and it just pisses me off.

Lucky you :p. I am waiting until they patch the game. Every time I submit someone or just win, they quit :mad:.

Gohan Reborn
06-30-2009, 07:19 PM
I personally hate any game where people quit, and you don't get anything in return. I know for a fact that the disconnecting person rarely gets a harsh penalty if at all, and I gain absolutly nothing from that anyway. It's ridiculous. I'm sure that the developers can find a way to find out who was the one that disconnected and not only penalize them, but reward the winning player with a win. Is that so hard?

Glitchers in ranked matches piss me off. That is why I stopped playing Gow2, and CoDWAW. People going under the fucking map. Bullshit. In player matches, it's one thing, but not ranked with strangers. It ruins the fun for everybody else.

To be honest i don't know what bridging, or second profile glitching is, so...I won't comment further.

Gamesaving for the sole purpose of gaining achievements. Do you honestly care that much about what others think of you? No matter what someone says, you're not boosting your gamerscore for yourself. You're raising this literally...meaningless number to show it off to friends and strangers. If there was no online community whatsoever and nobody could see anybody else's gamerscore, nobody would be artificially raising it.

As far as boosting goes, I try not to unless neccesary. Currently according to my siggy I need help in 4 games. Why? TNA iMPACT has a dead multiplayer base. So does Smackdown 2008. Left 4 Dead, actually not really boosting, Just looking for people to play with, achievements or not. MLB 2k9, looking for someone who would do card battles, because the cards are way too time-consuming by yourself.

Can't people just play the damn game right?

P1TTMAN
06-30-2009, 07:50 PM
Well, at least they fixed that "undermapping" on World at War. :drunk

|oneyedNewb|
07-01-2009, 11:05 AM
This is always a topic that has no right answer. For the most part, there are no wrong answers either really, it's just every one's unique opinion, and the next man either agrees or does not.
For me, only one person can say for a FACT that I or anyone else is a cheater, and that person is Microsoft. Everyone else that says it is just stating an opinion which they are certainly entitled to. In reality, maybe there isn't that much a difference between gamesavers and boosters, but MS says there is. MS has publicly said that boosting is fine,and gamesaving is not, so that is the decision I roll with. If MS said boosting is cheating, then I and surely many others would no longer do it. Most of us boost, because it is legit, not because I say so, but because again MS says so and they are the only ones any of us need to worry about. Therefore if I dont, most others will and that is a lot of time I'm losing to my fellow competitors.

As for why care about gamerscore, I feel it is mostly a competition between friends for myself. We all try to one up each other. It also adds replay value to many games, and even causes me to play games I never would of before, some of which I actually enjoyed. To me, obtaining a 1000 gamerscore in a game brings the same satisfaction I used to get on other consoles when beating a game.

As for gamesavers, I could care less really, as MS will weed them out in due time as they have been. I do struggle to understand why people do it. I have a good amount of gamerscore, but if I gamesaved at all, I would truly lose all appreciation for any gamerscore I obtained whether legit or not. As I mentioned, I'm 100% legit in MS's eyes. So I can take pride in all my achievements, even the ones I boosted. But why would someone use external means to produce a high score? I had a friend, who had 78,000 a few months back, all legit. One day, he went from that to 185,000. around a month later, he had a fat 0. I wonder how he feels about gamesaving now, and how much it urks him that he lost all the legit score he established as well.

Just to clarify my reason for this thread, it was never to bash anyone. I just got tired of going in threads about cheat codes, or glitches, or boosting or whatever, and seeing a full on flame war about why these people suck or those people don't and having to wade through the garbage to get the quality info that the thread was started for to begin with. So now, I can tell people they are posting off topic in the wrong thread, and execute a cease fire lol.

P.S. Go get 2500 kills in Turning Point fall of liberty without boosting, let me know how it goes. In fact, I'll pay you ten bucks if you can find ten people playing that at any given time without any previous arangements. Ok, so I'm not going to pay you, but do you get my point?
@ Bold: That's very true Dave, I've gone legit now and tell you what, It's strange but I got great satisfaction over getting "cut your teeth" and "let sleeping rockstars lie" online with GTA 4 last night than I did loading and popping Rumble Roses, sure, It takes alot longer to do achievements but hell, I'd rather be playing games and enjoying them (apart from kiddie games) than GS the fuck out of them, I can't hate people who gamesave or start bashing them now though because that would make me a hypocrite, I'm just a guy going legit and who knows abit on the subject at hand :) hackers and glitchers are another story...I have no time for people affecting online gameplay for others or hacking accounts or achievements.

2500 kills in turning point is a bit different lol! trying to find 10 people on that would be impossible but that's only because it's a horse shit game ;) I was mainly refering to games like Gears of War etc.. who still have a healthy amount of players playing.

For the record, Yes I get your point but I wasn't having a go just my view on this topic.

Blastvader
07-01-2009, 11:52 AM
you know what? I still don't know what this 'gamesaving' thing is... anyone care to explain to to 'tard?

EDIT: Ignore that. Just read it upthread. I've i'd known about that i could have used my old saves from my last profile. It was only at 26k but it's 26k i don't want to have to do again. Nevermind. Back to the grind of CoD4 on veteran and GoW/2 on insane.

A 2rue boofer
07-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Boosting is fine but gamesaving sucks

xxXI Dave IXxx
07-01-2009, 06:32 PM
For the record, Yes I get your point but I wasn't having a go just my view on this topic.

No worries man. Everyone is entitled an opinon. I actually enjoy your thoughts considering your background and experience with the "dark side" lol.

NinjaGrinder
07-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Boosting is fine but gamesaving sucks

You cant have it both ways. Either youre completely legit or youre just not. Instead of tossing around the word 'legit' i think the more appropiate term would be 'safe'. As in safe from gettin your gamerscore reset simply because MS cannot touch it.

Please dont call yourself legit if you boost any games. If a game like Turning Point has a dead online community and you cannot get any kills whats the difference between getting 10 people on it to boost or just gamesaving it up and have more time to play a much better game? Why anybody would play Turning Point for gs is beyond me just like why people hex gamerscore just to sit pretty on their profiles is beyond you guys. We do things others would never understand, and some of us fortunately dont care enough bout what other people would think.

After all it is ironic that this website, xbox360achievements also endorses boosting and achievement tradings.

xxXI Dave IXxx
07-01-2009, 09:36 PM
You cant have it both ways. Either youre completely legit or youre just not. Instead of tossing around the word 'legit' i think the more appropiate term would be 'safe'. As in safe from gettin your gamerscore reset simply because MS cannot touch it.

Please dont call yourself legit if you boost any games. If a game like Turning Point has a dead online community and you cannot get any kills whats the difference between getting 10 people on it to boost or just gamesaving it up and have more time to play a much better game? Why anybody would play Turning Point for gs is beyond me just like why people hex gamerscore just to sit pretty on their profiles is beyond you guys. We do things others would never understand, and some of us fortunately dont care enough bout what other people would think.

After all it is ironic that this website, xbox360achievements also endorses boosting and achievement tradings.

I wont touch this too much, because I'm not ready to indulge myself in a heated debate. However, like I said in a previous post, we all have personal opinions on these subjects. What you call "safe", Microsoft calls legit. In their eyes, I am 100% legit and at the end of the day that's the only opinion I take into sincere consideration. The difference between getting 10 people to boost, and gamesaving, is that by boosting I am still EARNING the achievements, and can still take pride in my GS.

As for this website, it is also legit. It endorses trading threads and boosting, because it is legit. Maybe not to you, but MS.

P1TTMAN
07-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm illegitimate, but I'd have to ask my parents. While I've never experienced the no-doubt exhilarating thrill of seeing my gamerscore shoot up instantly due to gamesaving, it sounds like a lot of fun. I know I can imagine the sense of accomplishment I would get from knowing how to gamesave... can someone please teach me?

I know I've had a lot of fun with CoD3: running across the map and tossing flag after flag after flag after flag after....... then all of us on both teams ganging up on the one guy who hates boosters and is trying to mess up our boosting session; killing him, healing him, killing him, healing him, killing him, healing him...

Ahh, good times.

Umm... I guess I'll have to admit to playing Avatar for five minutes (Oh the shame!:(). It makes me feel better to know that I did it in the middle of GSL, and because I wanted to show my brother how insanely stupid it was. And I'll stick to that story until I die-- or poop out cinnamon buns-- whichever happens first.

HINT: One of these paragraphs is completely facetious!

|oneyedNewb|
07-02-2009, 01:31 PM
No worries man. Everyone is entitled an opinon. I actually enjoy your thoughts considering your background and experience with the "dark side" lol.
No problemo! tis why i'm here, so new people don't make the same mistake :) so far, so good.

xxXI Dave IXxx
07-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Am I missing something, or did a couple posts get deleted here? If you're subscribed to this thread you probably know what I'm referring to.

Skillet
07-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Am I missing something, or did a couple posts get deleted here? If you're subscribed to this thread you probably know what I'm referring to.

There were some posts deleted, yes.

P1TTMAN
07-03-2009, 11:37 AM
There were some posts deleted, yes. Ahh.. I wish I had more of an attention span than Danny Kaye on crack; I have no idea what's been removed here. :(

xxXI Dave IXxx
07-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Ahh.. I wish I had more of an attention span than Danny Kaye on crack; I have no idea what's been removed here. :(

I saw them in my e-mail, and thought about copying and pasting them to give a reply, but figured since they were deleted it would be wise not to. However, one of the posters should be perma-banned never to be heard from again.

P1TTMAN
07-03-2009, 12:04 PM
I saw them in my e-mail, and thought about copying and pasting them to give a reply, but figured since they were deleted it would be wise not to. However, one of the posters should be perma-banned never to be heard from again. Interesting.. can I have a hint? I'm curious as to what gives you a perma-ban, unless maybe it's something like this:

"Adolf Hitler was my hero!"

Actually, it's probably best to ignore anything I say here; I'm desperately trying to stay awake at work after staying up way too long playing World at War, so I'll type just about anything that pops into my head.

Hooray, my boss just came in and gave me a bagel and orange juice!!

Caboose12345678
07-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Dude i still see your spamming up the forums thats what off topic by the admin is for faggot this thread should be locked you fucking stalker.

P1TTMAN
07-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Dude i still see your spamming up the forums thats what off topic by the admin is for faggot this thread should be locked you fucking stalker. Anyone who can figure out this sentence gets a prize!

Nightbeam
07-27-2009, 04:22 PM
Getting achievements through strategy is fine to me. i.e. boosting or using glitches. However, gamesaving is just despicable, even I wouldn't do that for achievements.

Daiphyer.
07-27-2009, 09:13 PM
There is a way, where you can connect your memory card to your PC, and then hack some files, and than bam 1000gs in every game. That's just dumb!
+ I hate people who modify their controllers, they shoot shotgun like a machine gun!! dammit!

xxXI Dave IXxx
07-28-2009, 12:36 AM
Anyone who can figure out this sentence gets a prize!

Damn. Looks like I wont be winning.......

l Absolution l
07-28-2009, 01:39 AM

If they use cheats and stuff during either a single player game, or a private match, I could care less.

However, when people start cheating in games with me, then it becomes my problem.

tkhbecker
07-28-2009, 02:42 AM
What do you think about people who use PC cheats to boost their Gamescore?

Here's an example of a post by x360a member Y0UNIK0RN (Gamertag "Tricykle") on July 27 where a PC version of the game was used to acquire GS from the upcoming FallOut 3's DLC Mothership Zeta*. For anyone wondering yes you can do the console command on the PC version to get the new Zeta achievements, and yes they add to your over all GS.
*Mothership Zeta is schedulled to be released Aug 3rd.

Veteran
07-28-2009, 03:48 AM
What do you think about people who use PC cheats to boost their Gamescore?

Here's an example of a post by x360a member Y0UNIK0RN (Gamertag "Tricykle") on July 27 where a PC version of the game was used to acquire GS from the upcoming FallOut 3's DLC Mothership Zeta*.
*Mothership Zeta is schedulled to be released Aug 3rd.

No one cares because it was put into the game by the developers. If they didn't want people to use it then they wouldn't have included it in the game.

And since you mentioned it works I'm off to get an extra 100G on Fallout 3!

Insane Sugar Rush
03-01-2010, 01:53 AM
Hexing: dumb
Gamesaves: dumb
Boosting: I do it for multiplayer achievements, so Im fine with it
Soda: delicious
Megadeth: average
Mormons: Lock my door.

xtye
03-01-2010, 03:07 AM
Honestly, cheaters and boosters like people on this site need new hobbies.