PDA

View Full Version : 1000 game not unlocking :( help?

BurnYourEyes44
06-13-2009, 07:43 AM
myself and jjb dude basicaly joined a 2 player, player match and i went out....

long story short... jjbdude played all the games and i was in the games but not doing anything.

He got the achievement and i didn't.

any ideas?

tractakid
07-22-2009, 10:51 AM
Maybe JJB had played a few games more than you did and you have slightly less than 1000. Keep playing for a while and it will unlock.

JaxMith
11-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Okay, so I have a problem with that achievement aswell. My friend and me were trying to get the 1K games last weekend - and by that I mean the WHOLE weekend - but still no achievement. Neither of us knows why it doesn't unlock. We feel we've been wasting so much time...
Maybe someone can tell me what's wrong with that? Is there a particualar game mode we have to play? Or only player/ranked matches?
I'd like to hear some opinions especially from some folks who got that achievement. Thanks in advance!

phobzy85
11-10-2009, 09:57 AM
Just keep playing - it can be player or ranked to clarify (I did it in player), took me ages to get it. I swear I played more than 1300 before it opened up. That achievement really took the piss. Considering how many people are NOT online on PG =/

Sorry JaxMith I see you unlocked it, nice one :D

JaxMith
11-14-2009, 02:32 PM
Just keep playing - it can be player or ranked to clarify (I did it in player), took me ages to get it. I swear I played more than 1300 before it opened up. That achievement really took the piss. Considering how many people are NOT online on PG =/

Sorry JaxMith I see you unlocked it, nice one :D

No harm, no foul. ;) But thanks anyway! It seriously took AGES to get it and was really darn annoying. I actually had to play around 100+ games more than my boosting partner. I swear I yelled so loudl when it didn't unlock after he got it. But I can confirm therefore, you do need a lot of patience and time and it will unlock sometime soon.

Bobbe
01-12-2010, 02:43 PM
how many hours to play 1000 match?
can i enter and leave a match and it will count?

VolcomCR
06-14-2010, 10:03 PM
This unlocked for me after about 2300 games. the first 1000 I wasn't even there and the second 1300 I played walls and just kept running through the other player making it quick.

Chocoburger
06-29-2010, 10:51 PM
One thing you shouldn't do is quit the game from the Xbox Guide menu, you need to pause the game and quit from that menu so it can save your progress (meaning the number of games you've played online is likely saved on your normal save file). That may be one explaination why. Also if you lose your connection I doubt all the games you've played will retain.

Neversoft fails for this, why did they fall from grace so hard? Hawk games were awesome online back on PS2, but they took out firefight and king of the hill and online goal game modes! ARGH!

Edit: After over 2,100 game rounds, it will won't unlock for me. This is some serious B.S. as much as I love this series, I just want this Achievement over with. Also my boosting partner who has played over 1000 games still hasn't gotten it either.

I'm considering just starting a new save file for this, I have a feeling there's something wrong with my save file that's blocking me from getting the Achievement.

Just to be clear, can anyone confirm that game ROUNDS counts as "games" for the Achievement? I know it's been answered before, but this has gotten way out of hand. Any other ideas?

Edit #2: Finally got it after roughly 3,000 games! What a load of crap. I love this series so much, but it just wasn't any fun getting this Achievement.

Nerotic Shadows
10-24-2010, 04:44 AM
Hmmm, reading here my story sounds pretty typical.

I'm pretty damn certain that I've easily done over 1,000 games for this and STILL don't have it, shame because it's the one online achievement in this game I have left too. Does anyone know of specific round types or anything effect this from unlocking?