PDA

View Full Version : To look this good takes SEGA bugged with update

mark23
06-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Ok after getting the SEGA outfit with the update appied i was expecting to get my chievo after playing a match but after about 10 matchs of trying it seems the update has brought with it another bug, so i unaplied the update & what do know after my first match the chievo unlocked. So their you have it another bug to add to this games collection. Also to people expierincing this problem with the update applied but don't know how to unaplie it here is how.

Go to System settings then go into memory
now once their press the y button & enter this code XXLBRBXX
perform the maintenance & this will remove all updates

one other thing when it asks you if you want to download the update again for gods sake don't accept then come back here complaining when it does'nt work.

Eclipse Andy
06-15-2009, 11:41 AM
To be clear, it is X,X,LB,RB,X,X

bakum4tsu
06-17-2009, 10:42 AM
I bought the game yesterday even tough i should only receive it friday or monday. Are you saying to not accept the update once i put the disc into the drive?

Dagger471
06-18-2009, 06:21 AM
Well you can, it's just that the update screwed this achievement up so no one is unlocking it when they meet the criteria. Put the update on, just delete when the time comes for this achievement

bakum4tsu
06-18-2009, 11:03 AM
lol what a nonsense. Sega could really do something about this. :mad:

Jimbo76
06-29-2009, 10:05 AM
I have just ranked number 1 in pro and achievement never unlocked. i am wearing all the sega stuff and that achievement hasn't unlocked either. the trouble with deleting the update means the achievements wont be time stamped. i wish sega would hurry up and release the patch. im board of this game now, i think its time to move on to something else.

mark23
06-29-2009, 10:22 AM
Why you bothered if its time stamped or not its only 1 chievo, no ones gonna start calling you a hacker or a hexer just because of 1 chievo.

dragon strife 1
07-12-2009, 10:41 AM
what is the full sega outfit??

WoodsMonk
07-12-2009, 12:08 PM
what is the full sega outfit??

Cap,sunglasses,shirt,shorts,trainers

dragon strife 1
07-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Cap,sunglasses,shirt,shorts,trainers
is that a specific cap and stuff, or any?

AOSKINS
07-13-2009, 12:33 AM
I deleted the update and got the Sega cheevy, but not the one for #1 in the world (yes, I am currently #1).

Should I leave the update deleted or what, glitchy crap game!

Edit: I did get the Style Guru though!