PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Control - help needed please!

Fishy2606
06-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Hopefully someone else has managed to get the answer to this problem, as Microsoft were no help to me!

Bought an Elite 18 months ago, never had any probs. But haven't used my control in a few months and now when i try to connect it with the console, the green lights around the guide button just flash and fail to connect. So i tried to re sync the control to the console, but the lights around the guide button on the control just spin, extremely fast, and it does not sync up.

Asked the Microsoft help dealy on Xbox.com, and i got a troubleshooting reply for the Universal Remote (which is also not working too well).

Has any one else had this problem and found a solution for it? Or is my control broken?

Thanks

Osiris11235
06-15-2009, 05:28 AM
You probably already did this, but I'd make sure to use fresh AA batteries. If you're using a play and charge kit, their rechargeable batteries sometimes die and the cords stop working.

After you eliminate any possibilities of a power failure and try again it should either be fixed, or at least you eliminated once potential source of error.

Revolver
06-15-2009, 05:34 AM
The sounds wierd. My best guess would be that the abtteries died out if you say you haven't played it in a while.
Last night I purchased 2 new controllers and as soon as I turned them on they synced up with my console without the need to press the sync buttons on the controller or console.