PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Glitch?

iTzFEAR
06-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Has anyone got the But the Kids Love Us! - 20 http://tinyurl.com/cw3qy8 achievement because when I try to scan it, it doesn't work. Do I need to do something and yes I am at the right spot.. I think...the hopscotch.

Lawtons1Fan
06-13-2009, 04:17 PM
there is a door to the left right when you walk into that room when you try to open it it won't open, shoot the table behind the door to open it and scan to the back corner, there is a bear there that you have to scan, achievement unlocked!!

iTzFEAR
06-13-2009, 04:23 PM
there is a door to the left right when you walk into that room when you try to open it it won't open, shoot the table behind the door to open it and scan to the back corner, there is a bear there that you have to scan, achievement unlocked!!

Thank you I got it and thanks for the fast reply. Now I am just missing one more scan of a monster. And level complete. :woop:

EDIT: I found out who it was LOL. I guess I didn't get the mirrors ghost. Thought I did but guess I'm wrong. Now I have to wait for the Artifact guide to get updated. If anyone wants to boost and have a little fun only need one person but more the better!! Add me, GT in sig.