PDA

View Full Version : Mission.008: Only a Flesh Wound

CalumD1993
06-13-2009, 04:49 PM
i only need few more in this game and for some reason i just cant manage Mission.008: Only a Flesh Wound.

Anyone have any additional tips or even a video?

Cheers :drunk

cra
06-14-2009, 09:12 AM
like i've written in the guide, don't attempt without plasma shield ninjutsu. if you think you got too badly hit, manually reload the checkpoint and you will be reseted with the damage you received once you triggered the checkpoint. so you don't have to repeat the whole battle. Once you are on the top level use the ninja blade to kill the shadows and the moonlight sword to kill him, once you removed his shield. using some adrenaline boosts also work wonders^^

xX YoHBronoC Xx
02-10-2010, 09:47 PM
i never thought i would get this achievement but i played the lvl and was really focused on getting it and only got hit once by a bat lol and at the end of the lvl my damage taken was 3 yes 3 lol :] wish there where leaderboards for damage taken cus i was like wow wtf.

sm182
02-17-2010, 11:56 PM
I just held LT (block) and spammed the X button whilst using the Ninja Blade, Ken does a breakdance type of move whilst holding his sword with his foot (lol). His dad can never damage me because of the block and maybe once or twice he managed to grab and throw me.

Also when he summons his shadow clones I just quickly did a couple of wind cyclones to kill 'em and then ran to him to repeat the process. I didn't even need the last Ninjitsu.

P.P.S. don't forget to momentarily switch blades to prevent recoil damage from the Ninja Blade.