PDA

View Full Version : If I could break the camera in the game

SHawk996
06-14-2009, 03:05 AM
I would totally do it. I would either smash it off of the fat dudes 'fro, or I would toss it in the ocean. I never thought taking pictures in the game would be such a PITA. Game is supremely easy and boring, except when it comes to taking pictures. Uuuummmmm.....no. Not quite. Ummmm....no. Not quite. Repeat x1000 and eventually "that's why I get paid the big bucks".

$5 for a rental on this game is a near rip off. I pity the fools who bought the game at full price!

What a shame, because the TV show wasn't bad at all!

Edit: It gets better. Rented disc is scratched, so I can't even 1000 it right off the bat, going to have to rent it twice, or see if they can fix it. Simply awesome, this game rates right up there with "Jumper".

ill wayn3
07-25-2009, 03:42 AM
especially when you have to take a picture of the maps on the wall. everything is centered and in focus but its not quite what he's looking for. im about to give up cause the pictures look fabulous but this guy cant remember how to even take a good picture.

txhorns10
08-07-2009, 02:29 AM
Thats where Im at now! This dude is pissing me off

ViKTiM
08-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Id be done with this game already if i wouldnt be sitting here tryin to get a picture of a map on a wall for so long and yet i watched it on youtube and the guy did it first try

Bru1307
08-09-2009, 02:42 AM
This game is long, tedious and boring and the camera is one of the many big issues with game, the sooner you complete it and get 1000g the better.

J0shUK
08-09-2009, 05:20 AM
This game is long, tedious and boring and the camera is one of the many big issues with game, the sooner you complete it and get 1000g the better.

The game is long?? You can complete it in just a few hours!
As a game, if you like Lost, the story is ok. But the game play is awful.

Likuid Flame
08-09-2009, 05:46 PM
I'm stuck on the map part too! Of all the things you could be stuck on, taking a picture of a map on a door is so hard!!!! rrrrgh

crabbycrabcrab
08-10-2009, 08:08 PM
u have to have the far left door open for u to take a photo. It wont work for some reason unless the door is open :S