PDA

View Full Version : Payroll Maybe Glitched

v SnOwMaN v
06-14-2009, 10:00 AM
One may be glitched. The achievement for successfully completing a campaign in multiplayer. It didn't unlock for my friend and we played through all of them. I got mine and he didn't. We took turns hosting also. So don't know what to say about this if others don't get it. Maybe someone know exactly how to get it.

Aksh0le
06-14-2009, 10:55 PM
Unless they mean 1 campaign on each map, I've played like 5 campaigns and still no achievement, someone has to figure out the requirements.

also, I've beat the main story like 3 times specifically drinking at every water fountain I've seen and still haven't gotten that one either..I'm going crazy!

phatmuther
06-14-2009, 11:17 PM
Mine popped up after I had completed a series of three modes on 3 different maps, is that the campaign game type your on about, haven't got the game in front of me so cant check what its called. Started with a survival, then a capture as many ghosts as you can and then a defend the artifacts mode. Only play the mode once and it popped up. That was ranked. The only other mode I had played before that was survival.

So maybe your not in a ranked game? Could be it.

Aksh0le
06-15-2009, 12:07 AM
I've only played ranked games, hosting and as a player. I have over 600,000 earned and 50 ghosts trapped lol but it hasnt given me the complete 1 campaign grrr

discostu1337
06-15-2009, 03:04 AM
You have to SUCCESSFULLY complete a campaign. No failing and it will pop 1st try.

Now "Payday!".....that's glitched

GhOsT SLaYeR
06-15-2009, 05:24 AM
you have to beat the campaign without failing....

and payday i got at like 110 000 not 100 000 ... idk y... i thought it was glitched too.. but it shouldn't be.

Aksh0le
06-15-2009, 01:17 PM
well I'm trying different things today to get this, I'm assuming that for capture and whatnot where you have a time limit you dont have to get to a certain wave to beat it. I was just playing with a great team but at the end of protect we blasted each other to death by cross streaming lol. when I complete a full campaign successfully I'll post back and say if I got it.

edit: after many hours of playing campaigns and at about 2,000,000 I've completed hundreds of campaigns and still didn't get On the Payroll.