PDA

View Full Version : style guru achievement?

rudeboyMACKA
06-14-2009, 05:49 PM
ok, so ive done all the lessons in the training school from the amateur tour and the pro tour, ive unlocked all the play styles (groundstrokes, footwork and technique, and serve and volley) but the 2 styles which come under the heading of general remain locked.

anybody know how to unlock these? many thanks.

GAZZ16
06-14-2009, 05:56 PM
this is not so difficult!!! if you have all play styles in the 3 categories keep on training!!! if you have trained one category to its full level it will remain full until the two other are also full!! then the first general style is unlocked!!! do this again for the second general and the achievement should unlock!!!! greetz

rudeboyMACKA
06-15-2009, 12:57 AM
cheers m8, nice1. i'll give it a bash.

Boostme
07-08-2009, 07:18 PM
style guru is a dumb achievement but i got it lol

Regor Ttenneb
07-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Ok ive got every playstyle including the general styles 'All round +' and 'Tactical +'. The three bars that fill are all full and no more of any training makes a difference.
Ive completed all 8 levels of every mini-game and ive a gold medal in every training mission.
Ive also just turned Pro. Do I have to get to a certain rank or something? I hope not as my game has just glitched and im stuck at 146 in the world :-(

Green Day Rock
07-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Ok ive got every playstyle including the general styles 'All round +' and 'Tactical +'. The three bars that fill are all full and no more of any training makes a difference.
Ive completed all 8 levels of every mini-game and ive a gold medal in every training mission.
Ive also just turned Pro. Do I have to get to a certain rank or something? I hope not as my game has just glitched and im stuck at 146 in the world :-(

Just keep selecting every play style
It happened to me aswell i had unlocked them all but the achievement didn't unlock so i kept changing my playstyle until i had gone through them all and it unlocked

supadryz
07-14-2009, 05:31 PM
Also just play pratice matches. this will help fill all 3 bar types

This won't unlock for me i have all the + and gone up to the next level aswell where it stops. even selected all of them aswell & gone back to the screen before & back again.

Remove the Patch maybe, will this work????

supadryz
07-17-2009, 09:12 PM
This won't unlock for me i have all the + and gone up to the next level aswell where it stops. even selected all of them aswell & gone back to the screen before & back again.

Remove the Patch maybe, will this work????

Anyone know what to do???

Regor Ttenneb
07-18-2009, 08:05 AM

Ive tried selecting them all aswell with no joy. Could be another glitch and if it is you can guarantee we will have to start a new career again if they ever bother to sort it out...

supadryz
07-18-2009, 09:37 AM
Ive tried selecting them all aswell with no joy. Could be another glitch and if it is you can guarantee we will have to start a new career again if they ever bother to sort it out...

The only thing i can think it could be is the fact i have not completed 2 of the mini games but i would think that shouldn't matter???

Regor Ttenneb
07-18-2009, 11:09 AM
The only thing i can think it could be is the fact i have not completed 2 of the mini games but i would think that shouldn't matter???

It dont matter. Ive cleared all mini-games and got gold on all academy missions.

supadryz
07-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Ok i just now got this what i did was removed the patch then went to world tour selected playstyles, from here i selected every single style then exited, from here selected a mini game. i went for the pool game, it then unlocked.

Chapsman
07-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Just keep selecting every play style
It happened to me aswell i had unlocked them all but the achievement didn't unlock so i kept changing my playstyle until i had gone through them all and it unlocked

My achievement didnt unlock right away but this helped me get it

Regor Ttenneb
07-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Ok i just now got this what i did was removed the patch then went to world tour selected playstyles, from here i selected every single style then exited, from here selected a mini game. i went for the pool game, it then unlocked.

This worked great. Thanks! :)
Pity it doesnt help my 146 rank glitch :(