PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Guide

Supaaafly
01-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Gap Finder
Awarded for finding 100 gaps
This is one of the easier achievements and is obtainable only in adventure mode. Simply shoot through a gap to remove a set of balls and repeat 100 times. This is a cumulative achievement and should be unlocked with little effort.

Chain 16
16 chains in a row
Another easy achievement awarded for removing 16 sets of balls in succession.

24h
Awarded for playing the game for 24 hours
You will be glad to know that this is not in one sitting.

Temple of Zukulkan
Awarded for completion of Temple of Zukulkan
Complete all levels within the first temple.

Quetzal Quatl
Awarded for completion of Quetzal Quatl temple
Complete all levels within the second temple.

Popo Poyolli
Awarded for completion of Popo Poyolli temple
Complete all levels within the third temple.

Secret Shrine of Zuma
Awarded for completion of Secret shrine of Zuma temple
Complete all levels within the fourth temple.

Adventurer
Awarded for completion of Adventure mode
Complete level 13-1 and you will be awarded this achievement.
Should you fail to complete this level, I'm afraid you have to play through all of level 12 again.

Sharp Shooter
Awarded for completing 1 level in 5 or fewer seconds
One of the most difficult achievements in the game. To improve your chances, do not sign in to your profile until the game starts, you will then begin with the easiest settings. Fire up level 1-1 on adventure mode and give yourself a minumum of 2-3 hours to unlock this.

Sample video (low quality) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPGCGNf9EXI)

Coin Collector
Awarded for collecting 100 coins
This is not cumulative, it must be done in one game and in adventure mode. Concentrate on coins only, hitting combo's and gaps are only going to restrict the time you have available on each level so avoid them if you can.

Score Champion
Awarded for earning 2,000,000 scores
One of the hardest achievements in any game! In order to secure this elusive achievement you will have to complete the game in one sitting, score approx. 1.5 million points and lose no more than 4 lives (Upon completion of the game you will recieve 50,000 points for each life you have remaining). Credit to anyone who has this achievement.

Son of Sun
Awarded for achieving Son of Sun rank in Gauntlet mode
First of all, you must unlock all Gauntlet levels in Adventure mode by reaching level 9-7. With all 21 levels now available, you must advance to a minimum rank of 'Son of Sun level 1' on each of the 21 levels to obtain this achievement.

Hope this helps and thanks to TheIcemanCometh, kRaZyNeSs, Winwood and Spencer35.

dh4645
02-13-2007, 03:24 PM
thanks.
i tried the 5 second achievement for about 10 minutes.
i couldnt get it so i stopped.
i have more important things going on in my life
i can't waste hours trying to get a few meaningless achievement points

mainman94
12-09-2007, 05:52 AM
thanks.
i tried the 5 second achievement for about 10 minutes.
i couldnt get it so i stopped.
i have more important things going on in my life
i can't waste hours trying to get a few meaningless achievement points

i feel the same way:mad:

Stuffgamer1
01-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Coin Collector actually is cumulative. I earned it the other day while playing Gauntlet mode once the end-of-game overall listings said I'd hit over 100 coins total. Just thought this correction might help somebody.

rsxdelerium
01-22-2008, 08:07 PM
I can confirm that the 100 coins does not need to be in one sitting it is cumulative

ImAKing1987
01-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Hey I know that its done been said but I can confirm that you dont have to get 100 coins in one sitting. I was playing through adventure mode and was only on like level 3-1 and got it after I beat the level. Just figured this info. would help.

DocRevolt
02-06-2008, 03:26 AM
I'm pretty sure the 2 mil points are cumlitative. And Gap Finder isn't restricted to Adventure Mode.

There are about 5 errors in this guide I could go on about...

Eurion
02-06-2008, 01:03 PM
That is actually pretty good news. I currently only have 4 achievements in this game but haven't played it for ages so perhaps I'll give it another look to see if I can't get those. Thnx for the update!

DaveWilma07
02-07-2008, 02:45 PM
I'm pretty sure the 2 mil points are cumlitative...

Have you been able to confirm if you can get this achievement by accumulating scores across multiple games? (or does it in fact need to be achieved in one game)

DocRevolt
02-10-2008, 05:12 AM
Well, I know people who have this and claim that it isn't cumlitative, but they may be wrong. But don't you think getting 2 mil points in a single game is a bit radical? I mean like, almost completely impossible? Beating the whole game in one sitting without dying more than 4 times would be quite the feat... It would also take fairly long. I was playing this game on a touch screen in an airplane on a flight a few months ago, and even after the trip was over (it was fairly long, although I was distracted by a touch screen version of Feeding Frenzy) I wasn't quite done with the game due to how many times I had given up in frustration. And to get the 2 mil you wouldn't be able to give up ONCE. I'm not sure that anybody can do that. You can ask the people that have it, maybe it is indeed in one sitting, insane difficulty and all, but I say that it probably isn't, depending on instinct and my sources.

DaveWilma07
02-21-2008, 08:52 AM
...don't you think getting 2 mil points in a single game is a bit radical?

The thought did cross my mind! Cumulative sounds the most likely... lets hope so...!

los carnales
10-05-2008, 05:50 PM
I know this is kinda of late but I registered not too long ago. I can definitely confirm that the Score Champion ( 2 million scores ) achievement has to be done in one sitting. I will also like to add that you can ONLY waste maximum of 4 lives if you get most of the ace times.

Fuzz83
11-17-2008, 11:47 PM
anyone have problems getting gap finder? i know its an easy achievement but i am on 12-1 in adventure and still havent gotten it, i average 2 to 3 a round and still havent gotten it, i should be way over 100. Thanks,

EDIT: nevermind, literally right after i submitted this question i got the achievement, it looks like it needs to be in one sitting for those who havent gotten it

Mantra
01-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Both coin and Gap Finder achievements are cumulative across both modes.
I got them right now. At the same time, fancy that.

raggyt
04-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Many thanks for the tips. I just wish I was good enough (or lucky enough) to finish this game.

DeathBringer482
02-27-2011, 10:30 PM
Same here, can't bloody get last 2 achievements i need, 2 mil and 5 seconds. They are the most stupid achievements ever devised for this game!