PDA

View Full Version : Glitched Achievement?

Porpoise King
06-15-2009, 12:09 AM
Ok so I was doing the Mapping the Island achievement. I took a picture of the hidden map, then the blast door map. When I took the one of the blast door, it said "already taken" or whatever, and then 1/1. I didn't really think anything of it. Now I am on the 6th episode and I just took a picture of Sayid's cable map. It said I have 2/3.

Any help?

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed the problem. If others are in the same predicament, just replay episode 5 and turn UV light 1 ON and UV light 2 OFF then take the picture of the big blast door.

SHawk996
06-15-2009, 03:06 AM
Glad you got it. I managed to snap the pics with both UV lights on. I just 1k'd this game. whoo hoo! A crazy ass ending, for sure. I lost (no pun intended) interest in the series after a few months. I'm gonna have to see if I can find a friend with the DVD set, I'd be interested in watching everything from the get-go again, just to see how badly I can confuse myself. :)

Porpoise King
06-15-2009, 03:31 PM
Glad you got it. I managed to snap the pics with both UV lights on. I just 1k'd this game. whoo hoo! A crazy ass ending, for sure. I lost (no pun intended) interest in the series after a few months. I'm gonna have to see if I can find a friend with the DVD set, I'd be interested in watching everything from the get-go again, just to see how badly I can confuse myself. :)

Hah. I was confused by the ending also. I'll probably get the 1st season and see if I'm interested ;D. I just hope this thread helps some people with the same problem.