PDA

View Full Version : Darrent Williams killed

HIGHLANDER7
01-01-2007, 08:20 PM
At about 3 in the morning on new years day Denver Broncos starting cornerback, Darrent Williams, was shot and killed while in his Hummer H2 limousine with some friends. He was 24 years old and had just played the last game of his second season in the NFL.

Here's a link to wikipedia that details his accomplishments and death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrent_Williams

Minty
01-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Always a shame when someone gets killed....

IMportdreams95
01-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Man thats sad.

Shaaady Souljah
01-01-2007, 10:31 PM
holy shit... i just watched him play.

and now this? that is horrible...

PerpetualHeaven
01-01-2007, 11:17 PM
It's probably because the Broncos didn't make the playoffs. Man some fans are crazy...

Shaaady Souljah
01-01-2007, 11:27 PM
It's probably because the Broncos didn't make the playoffs. Man some fans are crazy...

they said there was a dispute between his crew and another... and unfortunately he was not even directly involved in it. the dispute was strictly verbal--no shoving or anything, so it was a huge shock and unexpected event.

Another report said Broncos WR Javon Walker was also in the limo when Williams was shot....so yeah, it still could have been football related.

TimProvise
01-03-2007, 03:27 AM
Rest in Peace Darrent its a shame he was so young in the NFL years..

Bopher1
01-03-2007, 03:30 AM
Think about this... Last time the 49'ers and Broncos met, Thomas Herrion died of a Heart Attack after the game in the locker room... Maybe the NFL shouldn't schedule them to play ever again..

RadicalSniper99
01-03-2007, 01:08 PM
It's sad when you think about what happened.

It's shocking when you think we could have lost another great player and person that night with Jevon Walker.

I must say, I never thought about that though Bopher1. It's kind of wierd when you think about it.

Krazie
01-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Think about this... Last time the 49'ers and Broncos met, Thomas Herrion died of a Heart Attack after the game in the locker room... Maybe the NFL shouldn't schedule them to play ever again..

Interesting, that didnt cross my mind.. That's crazy!

Rest in peace to Darrent, its a shame to see people that young go out, especially with such a bright future..

Buttcheeks
01-03-2007, 08:51 PM
It's always a shame when someone dies for no reason. It's even more sad that the poor girl who was just getting a ride to her car a few blocks away now has a bullet lodged in her head.

Worm99
01-03-2007, 11:18 PM
From what I had heard on the news was that there were other Bronco players in the limo besides Darrent Williams and Javon Walker, but they were not relasing the names. So sad to see such a young and talented player go out like this. R.I.P Darrent Williams:(

bdg7884
01-06-2007, 02:24 AM
RIP man... You and Champ Bailey made a dangerous duo!

xX DaSecret Xx
01-07-2007, 01:54 AM
Ya that sucks, he lived in my neighboorhood and so I sorta knew him. I woke up in the morning and saw it and I was like HOLY SHIT! Well I guess that means don't be in a gang as a kid, or if you are, don't write an article about it in the Denver Post! My sig is a memorial to him, I also watched the funeral.