PDA

View Full Version : Professional #1

Eclipse Andy
06-15-2009, 12:53 PM
I have tried with and without the update, when being ranked number 1 I do not get the achievement. I have let my ranking go down and win events again to get there, nothing. I have been number 1 then won the King of Players and still have not got it. What am I doing wrong please?

BemusedBox
06-15-2009, 04:19 PM
For me the achievement unlocked after the first tournement of the season after i became rank 1 with the update if youve done this and it still dosent unlock well it just adds to the list of bugs.

TGI PassionPiG
06-16-2009, 02:57 AM
do we have any clarification on this achievement? i am half way through pro career and will be livid if the rank 1 doent unlock!?

bjh_27
06-16-2009, 07:36 AM
[pre-update] mine didn't unlock, so I too tried falling down then going back up tankings, no luck

so i reloaded my #1 save and just played two (maybe three) mor tournaments, then itunlocked as i had stayed at #1 throughout

hope this helps

note: these were not at the beginning of a new year, just straight after reaching #1 mid season

Eclipse Andy
06-21-2009, 02:40 PM
I managed to unlock it by becoming number 1 at the end of the season, then winning the first tournament of the new season (150-1 I think). Thanks for all your help.