PDA

View Full Version : King of the arena

Cissnei
06-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Okay I have serious problems with this event. I grab the romans and spin them around while walking and hit the targets to get the 3x. I always end up with ~ 6500 points and the other guy with ~ 8000 points. I managed once to win a round but after that I always lose and don't even seem to be able to get close to my opponent. What am I missing here? The other events so far were piss easy but this one is driving me nuts.

neil_lien
06-15-2009, 10:09 PM
I didn't have any problems... try picking up a big roman, spin him round and do damage to the crowd in the arena. I only threw them at the target with the "spin bar" was almost used up.

Alfman1
07-11-2009, 09:03 AM
I too was having this problem until 15 seconds ago..

here's the reason you were losing so badly..

You get +1 for each hit but about +100 for each kill..
What you were doing was weaking the enemies for your opponent to kill :P

Just focus on spinning and killing people until you see a target.. Then get a multiplier by hitting the target (x3 just for the record.) then bash the hell out of the guys with X..

I got >11,000 the first time I realised this was whatI was doing..

Hope this helps.

SWAGGART
03-09-2010, 01:25 AM
I too was having this problem until 15 seconds ago..

here's the reason you were losing so badly..

You get +1 for each hit but about +100 for each kill..
What you were doing was weaking the enemies for your opponent to kill :P

Just focus on spinning and killing people until you see a target.. Then get a multiplier by hitting the target (x3 just for the record.) then bash the hell out of the guys with X..

I got >11,000 the first time I realised this was whatI was doing..

Hope this helps.

Thanks this was doing my head in, Also I might add that you should still spin the romans above your head whilst spamming X AS THIS SPEEDS UP THE SPIN, after that this event is pretty easy.