funniest xbox live experiance ever!!!!!!

GOG909

i was under the impression that on tuesday xbox live would be off for 24hrs, so you can imagine my delight when at ten to midnight tonight (monday)m i receive a message informing me my account has been banned for 24hrs due to inappropriate bio info :p laugh out loud. good job guys :p

why not post the funniest thing that has happened to you over xbox live :p

Edited by GOG909

while playing cod:MW on blacklot, I was going around a corner and the guy behind me through a smoke grenade and right before it went off I got killed by two guys standing in the alley. They didn't see the guy behind me and he picked up my martyrdom grenade and killed them both.

i was under the impression that on tuesday xbox live would be off for 24hrs, so you can imagine my delight when at ten to midnight tonight (monday)m i receive a message informing me my account has been banned for 24hrs due to inappropriate bio info :p laugh out loud. good job guys :p

:p You think that they would be smart enough not to do that. :p

Honestly the other day on COD4 this dude was railing his girlfriend for like 15 minutes, and then says to his girl "S*** I left my mic on"! Everyone LOLed

:omg I bet she wanted to :chair him after that.

i was playing with this game saver name rifle who happens to be ranked number 4 in the world for gamer score(stupid cheater)

i was playing with them then he left I looked at his account and it said banned then his like 250,000K gs was sent all the way back to 0G when a gamer saver gets his gs reset good times good times

Great, but here's one of my funny experiences:

My friends and I were in a party then from one of them I hear...

"What was that? WHAT? NO WAY! You guys won't believe what just happened, someone just threw an egg at my house! DAD, SOMEONE THREW AN EGG AT US!"

We were all busting out laughing then he called up his friend and told him, after he got off the phone he started complaining what a bad job they did because they were noisy and only threw ONE egg.

My funniest WOULD be, when Live comes back up, and you post that you have a message saying, due to Xbox Live downtime, your account is suspended until 12am Thursday June 18th.

Was in a party with 7-8 people just talking and all playing different games, we all decided to play L4D versus, and one of our guys said, I got to go, I can't play right now, my mom wants to play something. We all laughed hard as shit. THEN his mom got on the mic and said bye to us FOR him. We all laughed again. We heard him in the background say "fuck mom, I already said bye to them, you're embarrasing me." She says to him, "how dare you use that word, no xbox for the rest of the week, go to your room you little brat." He is 17... I think. We never let him forget that.

i remember being in game chat for gears , and a couple of the dudes were bitching at each other and then he said "well i fucked you mom" so the other dude says "HEY MOM ...MOM !!!! DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH STARPOWER69 ? - She said she didnt , are you black? she likes black guys ."

Hahaha i loled for a while :)

Same thing kind of happened to me but i was playing CoD. Little high voiced 8yr old kid was talking trash and said same thing. so i got my mum from the other room and put her on the mic...but i didnt tell the kid. He carried on bad mouthing and saying shit to me while my mum was on the mic. I asked him what he did to her and so forth and my mum interupted him half way through his 'your mum loved it rant' and had a go at him. Asking him how old he was, why hes saying these things...he was gob smacked and every1 in the lobby laughted soo had and took the piss out of him big time....he then left the lobby lol and i got a round of appluse !

i was playing with this game saver name rifle who happens to be ranked number 4 in the world for gamer score(stupid cheater)

i was playing with them then he left I looked at his account and it said banned then his like 250,000K gs was sent all the way back to 0G when a gamer saver gets his gs reset good times good times

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/TK_Grimmlok/sigh.jpg

Mine would be a couple of voice message i got from a couple of friends, you would have to be in the game to understand how funny it was at the time, but we was playing GRID online, and someone called SRT CHAV KILLER came into the game, and started smashing people up, so we turned and binned him, After a few more a little more verbal, and then non-stop verbal for like 20mins, now im all up for bant, verbal, and slag matches! LMFAO, But this kid wouldnt shut up so he got the ol dash mute, and then from outta no were i got a message from my mate...

2nd) is from a friend who just sent this random as fuck message which also made me laugh at the time :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RloCBikKapQ]Click For Funny Voice Message NOTE maybe not suitable for minors[/ame]

Awesome. It must be much more exciting actually seeing it happen

Me and my mates were aruging with these 2 people on cod 4, while playing team tac, then after a while one of them goes, our mates coming on now, hes got the deepest voice ever, you don't know how deep it is. "Hardcore Chavvy" joins the lobby...

Then we hear the highest voice you can find lmao it was so funny everyone was ripping it out of him, he was only 11. You don't know how funny it is to be suprised like that ;)

i remember being in game chat for gears , and a couple of the dudes were bitching at each other and then he said "well i fucked you mom" so the other dude says "HEY MOM ...MOM !!!! DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH STARPOWER69 ? - She said she didnt , are you black? she likes black guys ."

Hahaha i loled for a while :)

Haha brilliant... why the hell would you casually ask your mum that though, I really couldn't.

What part of your bio was deemed inappropriate?