PDA

View Full Version : Missable Achievements

hardy86
06-16-2009, 05:56 PM
The guide says there is 7 but it dont say what they are can someone help me cheers

HamPlus
06-17-2009, 05:38 PM
I'm pretty sure there aren't any. You can get achievements playing through the story. After that you can replay levels as many times as you want to find the collectibles or beat the target time. The time challenges can also be replayed as many times as you need.

Owen H Brown
07-06-2009, 11:49 PM
OK: So can you just clarify for me...

Even though I did not get all the cliches and collectables in the Duff Brewery, eating competition level, I can later go back and re-do the level and collect them?

At what stage during the game can I repeat this level? As returning to the brewery does not seem to work.

x JPeeper x
07-07-2009, 04:39 AM
For me after I beat the game I quit out, then at the menu it has a selection for replaying the levels, and other things.

Owen H Brown
07-07-2009, 04:44 AM
Well, after you complete the game is Free Roam still enabled?

I would actually enjoy spending some time roaming Springfield after I finsih the game just spending time looking for collectables.

I am a bit bummed that mission replays aren't accessable through free roam, though.

H3LL_F1R3
07-09-2009, 01:22 PM
At anytime you can press start, exit game, then go to episodes to replay any level.

I know it's a bit annoying having to exit out of the game to access this, but at least you can eh