PDA

View Full Version : Is the multiplayer/co-op the better part of the game?

anthonyrawks
06-16-2009, 08:47 PM
I know Live is down, but I was wondering if anyone got on before the servers went down and tried the multiplayer?

A lot of people are saying the game is only about 6-7 hours long on single player, but I haven't been able to find much about the MP.

Any idea what modes there are?

Suki
06-16-2009, 10:21 PM
is this game coop in the main story game ?? and is it local or across live??

Aksh0le
06-16-2009, 10:30 PM
the online for this game is extremely fun, I didn't think it would be that great but once you play a couple rounds its awesome. I'm hating today for live being down because all I have left is online cheevos and I'm addicted to the online of this game.

there's about 6 different online modes, off the top of my head

Survival - Like horde only with ghosts, you need to survive 10 waves.
Protection - You need to hold down 3 different PKE meters for a persiod of time until they build up to 100%.
Thief - Protect 4 statues from being taken.
Destruction - Destroy as many statues as possible.
Trapping? - capture as many ghosts as you can in the time limit.

phatmuther
06-16-2009, 10:44 PM
There is NO main story co-op. The main story can ONLY be played in single player. The online campaign section is just 3 of the above mentioned modes put together in a row to form a "campaign". Still very good fun though :)

jakekh1983
06-17-2009, 03:04 PM
i wish live wasn't down.

tigro
06-17-2009, 04:49 PM
not being online co-op ets the game down down big time, would have had alot more playability, im afraid itll only last for a week playability wise and it will be getting traded in :confused: