PDA

View Full Version : controller connection problem

weird carrot
06-16-2009, 09:30 PM
ok i tryed the xbox website but there was no help to be found there (go figure)

i use a wireless controller, if i leave it alone for 10 mins it turns off (nothing new here) but when i go to turn it back on it will just flash up and keep flashing (the centre button) my console has the light lit up to show a controller is connected but the controller will NOT work.

yes i have tryed resetting my controller, changeing batterys, trying to put in a new controller. but the 360 wont have any of it. so the only way i can keep playing is to turn off my xbox a pray i saved recently.

does anyone know why this is happening or how i can prevent it (oh and the retarded awnser of "dont leave your console for 10 mins" or "save often", are just not worth saying, im looking for a good awnser not some lecture on how saveing often can solve all of lifes problems)

thanks for any help you can give

AcKronic1988
06-17-2009, 02:16 AM
I can't really say, but it happened to me, eventually it just went, New batteries put in and it just wouldn't turn on, not even the lights. I just gave up and rang Microsoft and they sent me a new one.

weird carrot
06-17-2009, 02:45 AM
thanks for the reply, i hope my controller dosent go, i only have 2 and well ones wired, so no more sitting on the bed and playing xbox.....