PDA

View Full Version : that we may live in peace.

Yungblaknhansum
06-16-2009, 10:21 PM
i pretty much give up on this achievement.ive tried every strategy numerous times step by step to the exact and still find myself getting slaughtered.i don't now whats up with me not being able to get it but its starting to get beyond frustrating. mainly because no matter how quick i am to get to another civ and attack there city.they ALWAYS seem to have a mass amount of archers that are defense 18 or something within a matter of minutes.a, i doing something wrong to cause this? because it happens with every single strategy ive tried.any advice would be really helpful.

SHALLOWGRAVE78
06-18-2009, 01:28 PM
I used the zulu on blitz and got it by 950ad thank's to all the post's for this.. I tried every other way :uzi:

as of last night 1000/1000:drunk

zimzvm
06-18-2009, 08:47 PM
choose Monghols and try Keshik Rush. you have to do it. it's fairly simple. for the last or last two cities use a pair of catapults and you'll be getting the achievement in no time.

SHALLOWGRAVE78
06-19-2009, 01:19 AM
1-Warrior Army
4-horse army
2-Cat. Army

But they were also all lined up in a row so i hit one then the next and so on very easy. i also maxed out production and little bit of tech...