PDA

View Full Version : fight fire with fire tips

english elite
06-16-2009, 10:28 PM
i have just completed the achievement fight fire with fire and i may have some tips for you that may help

1 - turn down the lead guitar audio and turn up the other ones ( the fans are up to you personally i cant stand them)

2 - up and down strum it helps alot!!

3 - if you want to use hyperspeed, i dont no the cheat but it isnt hard to find. use the level that best suits you

4 - the rhythm goes sumthing like up down -up dowm up try and learn it

5 - use star power when you are capable of keeping a streak and when it is yellow blue orange chords this will get you the most points

if you have any tips that may help that i didnt put up feel free to add them :)

kevinbeck12713
06-16-2009, 10:59 PM
I've been having trouble with this. Its got an awkward rhythym and whatnot and its hard to hear the bass. Turning down the audio is a great idea, thanks for the help mate.

Nirumano
06-17-2009, 08:07 AM
I've been having trouble with this. Its got an awkward rhythym and whatnot and its hard to hear the bass. Turning down the audio is a great idea, thanks for the help mate.

Same here, and I'm far from used to the open notes..

Trombonafide
06-19-2009, 12:05 AM
I highly recommend using hyperspeed. I used to not be able to top 240,000 on this song. I haven't played it for around a month, and I picked it up again today. I tried it on hyperspeed, and got 320,000 on my first try. Hyperspeed really helps the main riff become more readable instead of looking like War Ensemble on Expert +.

kevinbeck12713
06-19-2009, 01:46 AM
Same here, and I'm far from used to the open notes..

Oh, no question. But whatever to give bass a little diversity i suppose