PDA

View Full Version : Money saving tip for buy 100 items achievement

TGI PassionPiG
06-17-2009, 12:41 AM
I unlocked this achievement today and have found a way to bag the achievement and keep all your money! To do this your going to need roughly 1.3 million money (i had this shortly after turning pro). Once in the store simply keep purchasing until the achievement unlocks (be clever and purchase the cheapest items first - there are more than enough of them). once the achievement pops quit to your dashboard. When u reload you will have all your money because the game didnt save previously. Trust me the 1.3 million u just saved yourself WILL come in useful when it comes to purchasing those ridiculously expensive court passes!

didak
06-17-2009, 01:14 AM
I unlocked this achievement today and have found a way to bag the achievement and keep all your money! To do this your going to need roughly 1.3 million money (i had this shortly after turning pro). Once in the store simply keep purchasing until the achievement unlocks (be clever and purchase the cheapest items first - there are more than enough of them). once the achievement pops quit to your dashboard. When u reload you will have all your money because the game didnt save previously. Trust me the 1.3 million u just saved yourself WILL come in useful when it comes to purchasing those ridiculously expensive court passes!

Thanks for the tip mate.

But i will do it my way without cheating hehe, i have saved up roughly 2 mill and have over 50 store items already and will spend big once i get to 4 mill and should have enough to cover rest of the items and the passes.

mark23
06-17-2009, 09:43 AM

I've got to say their is really no need to do this, playing through my career i just waited till i got number 1 in pro & i had around 40 million & after buying all the court passes & items for the 100 items chievo i still had about 20 million left. I suppose if you want a quick chievo then this is the way to go though.

TGI PassionPiG
07-07-2009, 08:50 AM
All i was trying to say is that its doubtful that alot of people, including myself are not good enough to get to rank 1 on professional and that its possible to bag this achievement and still have some cash