PDA

View Full Version : ...Has this happened to you????

arun
01-02-2007, 08:59 PM
I was trading online achievements with the guy named starscream5000.

he was keen to unlock all his first before I could kill him to do mine. I see no reason why not to unlock his first and then mine later as he planned.

we played...he unlocked all this achievements...and then when it was my turn, he just ran away (gone offline).

what a fucking idiot!!!:uzi:he made me break my tv and one controller.

careful with this idiot, boys.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Webb
01-02-2007, 09:02 PM
We don't allow scammers on this site. I will speak to him and get this resolved ASAP. If he doesn't repay the favour then he will not be welcomed at this site.

arun
01-02-2007, 09:08 PM
We don't allow scammers on this site. I will speak to him and get this resolved ASAP. If he doesn't repay the favour then he will not be welcomed at this site.

thanks man...he really pissed me off with his scamming attitude. I hope he does return the favour as I spent hours helping him out.

Webb
01-02-2007, 09:10 PM
I've contacted him man, I can only wait for a response now.

J2 Da R
01-02-2007, 09:29 PM
That would suck.

Hope it all gets worked out though :)

steviecrocker
01-02-2007, 10:20 PM
This is one of the benifits of being a member of this site, 'Twats are not welcome'

TheMollywhopper
01-02-2007, 11:32 PM
I've don't know the guy very well (I just added him to my friend's list last night) but I can vouch for the fact that he help about 8 or 9 people get thier Master of Cermonies achievement before he got his, and then helped at least 2 more people after he got his (I had a Gears arrangement and had to leave, and I don't know how much longer he stayed on). I'm not saying he didn't screw you over, but it's possible that he had a problem come up, and from the conversation I've had with him he seems reasonable and will probably attempt to rectify the situation.

SOfresh 21
01-02-2007, 11:40 PM
That some seriously f'ed up stuff. Never happened to me tho. What i do though is that we trade achievement per achievement not one person gets them all at one time. But i trust the people i trade achievements with. But thats messed up man, hope everything works out for you.

Webb
01-02-2007, 11:41 PM
There was a valid excuse, I have spoken to him and he said he will talk to the guy and is still gonna help him.

This time it was just a false alarm :p Nice to see the happy ending though ;)

Starscream5000
01-02-2007, 11:45 PM
I was trading online achievements with the guy named starscream5000.

he was keen to unlock all his first before I could kill him to do mine. I see no reason why not to unlock his first and then mine later as he planned.

we played...he unlocked all this achievements...and then when it was my turn, he just ran away (gone offline).

what a fucking idiot!!!:uzi:he made me break my tv and one controller.

careful with this idiot, boys.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Ok...sorry this has taken so long to reply to all....no what happened was an emergency w/ my pregnant G/F, didnt run like some bitches I know(damn xmas noobs from Gears Of War) but I'm still down to help this guy (and any other guys/girls) who need to be helped w/ achievments, fair is fair and I'm sorry that Ihave anbother life on the way(a baby gamer:) but....Sh*t happens, still down to help though...Understand??

RedBlinky
01-04-2007, 02:28 AM
A simple g2g ill help you later message would have easily saved you from a lot of problems/hassle... A valid excuse but he doesn't know that but im sure if you just say its an emergency ill help you later then log whats the extra three seconds?

Fonkey Monkey
01-04-2007, 02:32 AM
A simple g2g ill help you later message would have easily saved you from a lot of problems/hassle... A valid excuse but he doesn't know that but im sure if you just say its an emergency ill help you later then log whats the extra three seconds?

Eh i've gotten a few of those messages in doa4 and well lets just say i never here from them again.:mad:

chaos bz
01-04-2007, 03:21 AM
Lets be reasonable if you have someone pregnant your not going to use the slow as virtual keyboard on xbox live to tell him to please wait because of an emergency.

arun
01-04-2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks all the admins and the gamers. Well, he helped me out yesterday which was nice of him.

Now the matter is closed.