PDA

View Full Version : I cant even see one match

Tigersmu23
01-02-2007, 10:29 PM
Ok i go to xbox live then ranked match and then custom or quick game and then it takes me straight into my own party what is wrong with it?

Hotdogmcgee
01-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Nothing is wrong, that's how it works for ranked matches.

You only see a list of available games in Player Matches.

droptop GP
01-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Not sure what this has to do with Xbox 360 Achievements.

You should go to the Xbox.com COD3 forums and find help there, or the official COD3 forums on Activision.com.

I N64 I MaRiO
01-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Not sure what this has to do with Xbox 360 Achievements.

You should go to the Xbox.com COD3 forums and find help there, or the official COD3 forums on Activision.com.
well, you know some of the achievements have to do with ranked online matches... so i'd say alot has to do with xbox 360 achievements.

U2MOFO
01-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Ok i go to xbox live then ranked match and then custom or quick game and then it takes me straight into my own party what is wrong with it?

Just sit tight.. its a sort of PARTY system like Halo 2... you will eventually get thrown into a lobby with many players.... Patience is the key

Secret Turtle
01-11-2007, 10:36 PM
I hope you have alot of patience cause it usually takes me 5 minutes to get into a room.

I N64 I MaRiO
01-12-2007, 01:57 AM
whenever im not in private chat i'll usually start a ranked and flip to tv because i can hear what the annoying F words over the mic are saying ( most are pretty annoying, loud ,obnoxious )

pandy92
01-12-2007, 11:32 AM
honestly its a complete joke the cod3 ranked mp....all it takes is for one t**t to back out in the lobby and your screwed....i played like 4 matches of ranked last night and i swear i spent more time trying to get in a game and restarting mp than i actually did playin the match....its really starting to put me off playing this game....

End all Be all
02-20-2007, 11:05 AM
its also annoying when you have a room with at least 12 players and only 6 or so have pressed ready making you wait even longer to get into a game. im not sure why people dont ready up when theres enough people to start a game, maybe they fell asleep during the 10 minute wait to get into the lobby.
COD3 takes the prize as having the worst ranked system on 360 to date
its a shame too because the multiplayer is pretty awesome